Some Sly sports HD gone on IP*V

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
Does anyone know why some sly sports FHD & HD is gone on IP*V?
(SD is ok)

I tried 4 different servers there and all the same?

Are the 4 possibly all resharing from the same source. So if the original is down, they all are?

The list is saying FHD & HD.
The channels are clearing, but if you look its SD.
Theres no 720p streams on:
Sly sports action FHD,HD
Sly sports arena FHD,HD
Sly sports cricket FHD,HD
Sly sports F1 FHD,HD
Sly sports football FHD,HD

All other sly sports FHD,HD is ok.
The channels i mentioned are streaming, but its not HD.

All working fine in FHD for me too

Does anyone know why some sly sports FHD & HD is gone on IP*V?
(SD is ok)

I tried 4 different servers there and all the same?
Sly have just recently started to encrypt now tv subs and have traced quite a lot of the stream sources being used.
They are targeting FHD and HD only at present.
This has resulted in a lot of providers only being left with SD version
there is a fix in place but take wk or 2 to roll out

What's FHD then? Full HD? Seen it loads of times, but i've always wondered what it stood for.

Sly have just recently started to encrypt now tv subs and have traced quite a lot of the stream sources being used.
They are targeting FHD and HD only at present.
This has resulted in a lot of providers only being left with SD version
there is a fix in place but take wk or 2 to roll out
Cheers @joe516
I did do some searching and asked about and they said the same about the NowTV boxes mate.

depends who your provider is but some guys even putting HD out lower than 720p or are upscaling themsleves anyway.

depends who your provider is but some guys even putting HD out lower than 720p or are upscaling themsleves anyway.
But NowTV only streams in 720p.
The best of all for quality is LeSports. Been awhile since i watched that channel but it was full 1080 HD and had english commentary on footie.
(i think they are chinese broadcaster)

sorry wasn'rt talking about Now TV. Talking about the likes of Smart IPTV etc and 3rd party IPTV providers that pull sources from all over.

The list is saying FHD & HD.
The channels are clearing, but if you look its SD.
Theres no 720p streams on:
Sly sports action FHD,HD
Sly sports arena FHD,HD
Sly sports cricket FHD,HD
Sly sports F1 FHD,HD
Sly sports football FHD,HD

All other sly sports FHD,HD is ok.
The channels i mentioned are streaming, but its not HD.

Looks like this is due to CS on VM with the new card less boxes. I cant be 100% certain

Last edited:
sorry wasn'rt talking about Now TV. Talking about the likes of Smart IPTV etc and 3rd party IPTV providers that pull sources from all over.
Yes mate thats were “most” IP*V providers are sourcing streams from. Client should be receiving 720p from that source. As sly sports C/S on 28.2°e does not share anymore and C/S on vermin does not share HD with issue now with NowTV STB shares, thats why some are only streaming SD.

Card capture or other means will be next method.
(when NowTV boxes get locked down)

Fook them!!!
They cant stop it, as there robbing coonts.

I think river is meaning a lot of providers are using some of their streams from NOW sources.

He beat me to it.

As @joe516 outlined in post #6 my understanding is that those affected should be getting fix in this coming week and NowTV STB will no longer be used.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Yes i notices this recently .. One provider all SD sly sports and other all HD

Back