hi guys i need a website creating

@fes no m8y i dont code html in notepad i normally code html in the admin area because it uses style sets... php i use in notepad because its easy to use.

@fear i was looking for a coder last year as i dont have the time and needed someone with more skill than myself i can do bits and normally if i want to make something i check php manual as its the best resource and explains code and gives examples

but a £1000 and above seems like the going rate

i was looking for someone to sort out a dreamteam kinda code and was qouted £2500 with vbulletin integration and i think that was the cheapest qoute aswell with full after support.

but i think i might get the time in the summer and make it myself or might pay for it im not sure yet

Regards
Mickie D

i do web design and looking for a few new jobs can start in a couple of days when my pcs back upto scratch after a reformat, cant do the backend though is this a major problem?

dont need a backend, as long as the sites built, u need a copy of Contribute 3 from Macromedia (same people who make dreamweaver).

It allows you to look at the page u want to edit in an explorer type frame & click a button to edit. Contribute then drags the page down 2 your PC, lets u add tables, change words add pictures from your desktop (like microsoft word) then it punts your changes you have made back up online for the world to see.

If your worried about images, your digital camera probably came with some software to edit images (change brightness/comtrast etc) it will also let you format pictures to your desired size - which can then be uploaded through Contribute.

Ive given it to a few of my clients that need to update their sites and have only had positive feedback.

I could do something like the sites youve mentioned - If your interested PM me with a phone number and well talk - I can also sort out Email address, Hosting, Statistics and Advertising on Google and Yahoo - BTW I do this for a living :)

D

not sure if i am reading your needs right m8 but ive done a search for some scripts that have admin backend for car sales found

this one Welcome to EasyAutoTrader @ $59

main site demo

Admin panel demo user : admin password: admin

with a little bit of tweaking and better graphics it could make a nice site by the look of it . $59 is around £26 and hosting about £20 for the year total of £55 ish with domian name . about £500 - £800 of website if you asked alot of the robbing gets that call themselfs webdesigners.

ive never done a carsales website before but ive have done a few ecommerce websites based on a modded oscommerce script . i dont do this for a living but enjoy playing :proud:

CwmDu Plastics Ltd Swansea (01792) 561592 Upvc Fascia Soffits Guttering
DialACan.co.uk (01792) 582783
osCommerce ongoing project

website hosting these days is cheap and emial accounts and stats normally come included, there are some domian name sellers out there that will give you upto £100 in google ads for free. and a .co.uk or .com name for penny's . google and yahoo submission is free dont go paying over the odds for search engine optermization IBP 8 is a good piece of software for this download a trial and get a crack from google search .

hope this helps

Last edited:
not sure if i am reading your needs right m8 but ive done a search for some scripts that have admin backend for car sales found

this one Welcome to EasyAutoTrader @ $59

main site demo

Admin panel demo user : admin password: admin

with a little bit of tweaking and better graphics it could make a nice site by the look of it . $59 is around £26 and hosting about £20 for the year total of £55 ish with domian name . about £500 - £800 of website if you asked alot of the robbing gets that call themselfs webdesigners.

ive never done a carsales website before but ive have done a few ecommerce websites based on a modded oscommerce script . i dont do this for a living but enjoy playing :proud:

CwmDu Plastics Ltd Swansea (01792) 561592 Upvc Fascia Soffits Guttering
DialACan.co.uk (01792) 582783
osCommerce ongoing project

website hosting these days is cheap and emial accounts and stats normally come included, there are some domian name sellers out there that will give you upto £100 in google ads for free. and a .co.uk or .com name for penny's . google and yahoo submission is free dont go paying over the odds for search engine optermization IBP 8 is a good piece of software for this download a trial and get a crack from google search .

hope this helps

beware of those dirt cheap scripts that are available to buy, they are cheap for a reason and most of them you will find are full of security holes ;)

Back