hi guys i need a website creating

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
any peeps in here who can make me a website similar to these ive no time to look into it otherwise id probably do it meself {eventually}...lol nah seriously if anyone can help or do me one ASAP im willing to pay for your time etc nowt silly though but i need one doing urgently

something like these will be great it must have the option for me to load 6 pics per car similar layout will be great i have the domain name and a crappy website at the moment but need something better :)

CARZ 4 U, Bradford
Automotion - Autoweb
Headways - Autoweb

let me know guys as im pretty desperate

THANKS!

the number 3 website u list is the easiest one, u can make that on microsoft publisher , just insert text and pictures u wont and back ground colour m8 , then save a web page and then upload to your server

in the menu's at the top click insert and go to were u have saved your pictures and click on it and it goes into the page and them move it to were u wont it , u can make it any size u wont and do the same with text

i know that one mate...lol im just saying everytime i want to upload new stock etc thumbnails ie on the websites above i think it will need abit more than microsoft publisher/word personally plus ontop of that ive not much time even though ive got dreamweaver 8 /macromedia/fireworks etc etc but im a one man team....lol too much on my plate at the moment id rather pay someone to do it :)

isnt that bad to insert a new car and details and then save and upload again and it over writes it , u will have too do that even if u pay someone,

l have to update mine when prices change and so one .

u can have a play when u have a bit of time on your hands like this remember
u dont see the lines after u convert to a webpage m8

Last edited:
you can up load thumbnails via photobucket...if that helps

pm me your website addy mate ill have a look at it if its ok ill get cracking with mine is this how you did yours?

ps hows it going tina thanks for the reply :)

c'mon there must be some professional website creators in here? or somebody must know someone who can sort it out for me...;)

advice is no probs :)

but i dont have the time either to create jimmy a website....

i have been meaning to open another site for about 3 years but have not had the time lol.

Regards
Mickie D

are you any good with dreamweaver mickie

btw Jimmy i had a word with my mate last night and he said he can prob help you out, he was just goin out though so i didnt get to show him the sites you want to look like but it shouldnt be a problem.
only thing he said was "as long as the guy doesnt mind paying for my time i will sort him out".
he should log on later tonight so i`ll send him the links then and he`ll give you a quote ;)

btw Jimmy i had a word with my mate last night and he said he can prob help you out, he was just goin out though so i didnt get to show him the sites you want to look like but it shouldnt be a problem.
only thing he said was "as long as the guy doesnt mind paying for my time i will sort him out".
he should log on later tonight so i`ll send him the links then and he`ll give you a quote ;)

no probs mate i dont mind paying for his time as long as he does not charge me solicitors rates...lol see if he can do me something like the links i posted preferrebaly with a control panel where i can log in and upload my new stock etc..

depending on how far you go pal it will cost alot for his friend to make you someting like that pal you should go on msn with the fella and have a chat so you both know where you stand

making a control panel to organize a website is a big job m8y

depending on how far you go pal it will cost alot for his friend to make you someting like that pal you should go on msn with the fella and have a chat so you both know where you stand

making a control panel to organize a website is a big job m8y

already said that mate :), the thing is i have a basic backend already built for a client who changed his mind when it was halfway done so he can work from that but even so its still a helluva lot of work and the quote could be upwards of £1000 depending on how much work still needs doing to finish it.
might be cheaper though just all depends on how long it will take him to do it ;)

Back