Hi-Def Dreambox 800

looks like you will be able to get cable tunners as well

are these out yet then its been weeks and weeks since it was ment to be coming out!
is there a new date for release?

are these out yet then its been weeks and weeks since it was ment to be coming out!
is there a new date for release?

dont think so just reads on satstore web site UK stock expected soon (honest!)

Even when uk stocks arrive i'd say you'll be real lucky to get one. Pre-orders & regular traders will get the first batch, so i'd say its still going to be a while. You will probably be best to order direct from germany. ' satking.de ' are fairly reliable and they say stock due in 3 to 6 days. They have to rely on dmm distribution, but i'd say it will still be quicker from germany. You just have to hope stocks due will be enough to cover demand though.

there was a member on here pm me a bout the 800 he had a pink or purple hippopotamus as his av i think if he reads this can he pm me again lost his pm sorry

well just got a phone call should have by 12 to morrow if the post dont mess up cant wait new gemini image out today as well

just in the door to find my new 800 here have to say it dose look good time for a play

well just got it flashed and have to say dose look well even over scart when have settings set will hook up to hd tv also max give me a cable tunner to play about with so they do ship with cable tunners in them here is a couple of pictures took on my phone so sorry will get better ones when all set up

you lucky fooker 2tone i want one lol.

where did you get yours from m8? how much including postage if you dont mind me askin m8?

can someone tell me what sort of cable i need for the hd to work incase i get one? my house is gettin stripped so want the cable in the wall out the way ready for when i get one, cheers. a link would be great too.

can someone tell me what sort of cable i need for the hd to work incase i get one? my house is gettin stripped so want the cable in the wall out the way ready for when i get one, cheers. a link would be great too.

hdmi m8 it comes with a dvi to hdmi cable but its not that long so you will have to buy a converter block you can get in maplins or you could buy a dvi to hdmi cable and get it made to the size you need

you lucky fooker 2tone i want one lol.

where did you get yours from m8? how much including postage if you dont mind me askin m8?

311.25 all in m8 next day postage from the main uk dealer

hdmi m8 it comes with a dvi to hdmi cable but its not that long so you will have to buy a converter block you can get in maplins or you could buy a dvi to hdmi cable and get it made to the size you need

cheers mate, can i just get that cable from maplins too as i dont have the funds yet to get the box as im spendin it on the house for now.

i would get it of ebay m8 lot cheaper than maplins for hdmi cables

if 5 meter will do it then should be ok m8 iw ould run a hdmi cable as well to have and a set of audio cables you never know what you might end up doing after a while

Last edited:
Back