Heres a Q ???

you can search internet archives here- http://web.archive.org/collections/web.html
-type in the urls to check and you will find some real old stuff, especially if you start following links. Cant find anything before 2002 though, I remember the urls but they dont show our old pages.
I had a different usernamebefore this one that i registered in 2001, it was Lmitz but i had a different one to that before as well but cant exactly remember. MD still calls me pinkhelmitz even now, and I remember as well that we lost all our post counts a couple of times lol.

pinky i remember you being lmitz, i also remember when DW vanished one night, it was gone for months then out of the blue i had an email saying its back, i think that was about 2001, i remember my daughter was small, might also explain why so many people ;joined' about the same time in 2001 (i think theres anly a few days between me and pinky) might have been us finding DW again rather than joining as quite a few of us have posts from around that time as our first post talking about what happened to the posts, dutchos first post springs to mind

I'm guessing he went to the Digital Room and done a search for Kevlar. His post is on the 2nd last page.

I guess everyone knows what they originally came here for. Probably OnDigital codes at that time lol.

How did you manage that!: shocked2 I can't go back further than 3500 posts when I try and search mine.

try searching ur threads rather than posts :) I managed to go further back that way

I guess everyone knows what they originally came here for. Probably OnDigital codes at that time lol.

yeah july 2001 thats what i came here 4 ondigital codes.

how do u find your member number ?

@Devilfish i like your signature, i am one of those 10 who understand binary (nice)

Lol...thanks Hatab!

If you hover over your avatar and look in the bar at the bottom of the screen it will tell you your number. Yours is 394. ;)

i still remember why and what i came for

and am still here :)

Back