Help

srgberian

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi just set up my old dish brackets n pole are spot on dish in line with pole dish facing south picking up thor np realy strong signal astra 28,2 np 19.2 good but when i want o get 39 degrees helsat dish wont move enough to get to position,moved the dish and re did thor still coming up short is it all to do with having to keep moving the dish more off of its south axis? Thnx in advance.

the motor is right at the end of its scale so cant turn any more checked dish position its facing south @ 0 degrees then use uslals to move the dish to thor after a slight manual adjust its locked on but when i want the dish to move to 39 it seems to be short of it . as for limits looked in the tm 500 set up menu and cant see anything there.

Your Location Satellite Data Dish Setup Data
Latitude: 53.136°
Longitude: -1.418°
Name: 0.8W Thor 2,3
Distance: 38678km
Elevation:29.3°
Azimuth (true): 179.2°
Azimuth (magn.): 181.2°
LNB skew: -0.5°

set dish and box up. moved dish after elevation check was a bit out on side of dish now @ 29. motor still turns but stops @ 55 thor and astra 28.2 still there thats all :( just checked everything is still inline .

well set it to 37/53 have both on motor 1 each side lifted the dish up a bit moved to 39 degress put on sat finder slightly twisted the dish each way ,sat finder gives good signel ,reconected lnb and lead to box still nothing went back to thor and lost it after 30 mins of freezing out there stilll 0 on thor but still got astra. there is a bit of play in the motor arm everything else is tight and linend up.

still not there :( but most sats are up currently running Mgcamdl.35+newCS1.67

Got pc and box linked d/loaded tm 7.1 control centre put ip in np trying to send latest key over but sat there @ 0% for ages still going wrong some were been googling for hours and still not got channels etc were iam 1 going wrong please

Back