help

rick1971

Inactive User
Reaction score
can any one help i have a euro box max v and have been told how to flash it but the lead i have is a rs232 to usb and iam on windows vista com port 2 is working fine but just keeps saying waiting fo reciever ,can any one help please

hi dont really know lol not much good with computers have had a look around and some are saying vista dont work good with rs232 usb lead,when i looked for driver on my pc it saying the port is working fine hanks for your help

try turning your box off at the mains for a few moments and then back on then retry downloading the file.sometimes when i'm reflashing my max v i get the same prob as you but when i turn it off and back on again it works

hi thanks for reply have tried turning it off and on but still no go even took my box round my frineds who is using windows xp and still saying same thing waiting to reciever so wonder if i have a rs232 faulty lead any more suggestions would be great and thanks for your help

would put the keys in manually but dont know area code for east anglia ,so iam stuck at th moment does anyone think i should buy a new rs232 lead ?or isnt that the problem

hi just found out my area code and put it in manually and i got lift off channels are back on ,just dont know why i cant get the rs232 to work maybe but another one but iam happy at the moment thanks to the people who tried to help much apperciated

Back