Phone Unlocking help :)

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi i am needing a bit of help i have an old nokia 3310 ive found in the back of a draw with a payg sim that still has some credit on i want to give to somebody next weekend who needs to borrow a phone.

i want to turn off the predictive txt cos it does my head in and he will never be able to send txt's with it.

i thought it was the # key when in messages but when i press it it just goes between caps and lower case.

any ideas ?

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi i am needing a bit of help i have an old nokia 3310 ive found in the back of a draw with a payg sim that still has some credit on i want to give to somebody next weekend who needs to borrow a phone.

i want to turn off the predictive txt cos it does my head in and he will never be able to send txt's with it.

i thought it was the # key when in messages but when i press it it just goes between caps and lower case.

any ideas ?

it is the hash key m8 it toggles 4 options 2 with caps 2 lower case predictive on and off watch the symbol in the top lh of the screen

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah thats what i thought but it just toggles between upper case predictive and lower case prdictive.

ive just done it again just to check and deffinatly only has 2 options not 4.

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
found it

turn dictonary off, then the # key gives upper and lower case and no predictive txt option :)

TEST