help!!!!!!!!

hes soooo close, is actually locked onto a satellite, but i think its the wrong one

i wont let him give up, i have his phone number now lol

lol, i think ive just 'heard' the biggest smile possible, over the phone

watching the footy now he will be :proud:

good job too...i sorted him the box setup and files via a few pms last night. watching the match he will be lol.

prob the man u one lol, sport+

hi m8

can you please tell me how you got it sorted as i have the exact same problem and it is driving me mad

well guys im p and running lol.... ive got to sat thx to all of you for your patience ...i must also pay big homage to digidude who spent his time on the phone to me helping me out .. without him i would of given up..... so digidude thx alot mate your a diamond....

im well chuffed now im watchin man u with all the family round

what a great site we have here!!!:toiletcla

hi m8

can you please tell me how you got it sorted as i have the exact same problem and it is driving me mad

yes matey i put the shitty sat finders in the bin and just got me pops watching the tv he yelled when the signal fluctuated and then i backtracked and within 2 mins i had a signal of 95% and quality of 85%.

once all lined up i put the sat finders back on at full and neither even beeped lol
:Wave:

also a big thanks to thomohawk for the pointer to the files i needed another dw top guy....

thanks madmanc

i have tried that aswell with no joy.

i have noticed that when i change the transponder i can get a good quality level.

when i try to tune a channel it defaults back to transponder number 1 even though i have pressed save.

thats the issue i had m8 i was like digidude aid on the wrong satelite.... i dumped the sat finder put it on thor 1.o w and then on bbc worls and just handballed the dish aroung untl i got a signal :littleang

nice one..

did you put it on to the bbc world channel and it displays no or bad signal on the screen then move the dish till the program is show?

thats the way to do it m8, have someone looking at the telly and to scream when the picture appears

hehe

i will get on to it tomorrow.

i have managed to get astra2 by changeing to diseq and moving the motor east.

at least i know the rest of my setup is working :eek:)

yheah justg go for it mate i was well well pissed off totaly disheartened v then within 1q min i was estatic and now im over moon lol after a 2-0 win i watched.....now i can free my mind and move onto the darkman stuff

for your info i just put sat onto thor 1 west then i loosened the whole dish set up left aand right and then the dishes latitude and moved left right and then up a bit and then left rite again and so on so forth then i got a yell from my pops who was doing my head in at this time lol and went back a bit and got best signal i could.......

i think i was out of my deapth with the insstall but the guys here helped me out big time i couldnt have done it without them i dont think....... just persivere m8 i had to unmount my dish and refit brackets 3 times and even then had to unmount and swap ali for steel pole lol......

you can do it honest

yheah justg go for it mate i was well well pissed off totaly disheartened v then within 1q min i was estatic and now im over moon lol after a 2-0 win i watched.....now i can free my mind and move onto the darkman stuff

for your info i just put sat onto thor 1 west then i loosened the whole dish set up left aand right and then the dishes latitude and moved left right and then up a bit and then left rite again and so on so forth then i got a yell from my pops who was doing my head in at this time lol and went back a bit and got best signal i could.......

i think i was out of my deapth with the insstall but the guys here helped me out big time i couldnt have done it without them i dont think....... just persivere m8 i had to unmount my dish and refit brackets 3 times and even then had to unmount and swap ali for steel pole lol......

you can do it honest

and saved 230 to 280 quid on your quotes lol, you enjoy the man u game today lol, i opted for the arsenal game on prima instead, you been on prem hd yet watching them movies lol.

good feeling doing it yourself.

sherry dont give up m8 your prob looking like this guy at the mo,look how sad he is lol

14012007021tj8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lmfao now i feel like that agin lol like a true dikhead i did a factory resetlol now i have no chanels and cant lock onto thor 1 ahahahahahahha

well im just gonna get more pissed i think heheheheh

Guys I am sort of in the same place. I have managed to lock onto Astra 28.E and downloaded the channels etc can see most of them ok. I thought now that I have got astra 28.e I should be ok with astra 19.e but it locks for scan but cant seem to pick up the transponders. Any suggestions?

hehheheheh

cheers guys.

i do feel like him but i am sure i will get it sorted today. Especialy if i have your guys keeping me in rite direction. :eek:)

thanks guys.

i have now got it set up :eek:)

I do have a slight problem thought.

when i want to view digital alb hd1 and 2 i have to fine tune a little. i then save it if i go to another sat and go back i then have to fine tune again.

this happens with some others aswell

is this normal or should i actualy save so i dont have to tune again.

this means your dish is slightly off line m8, you MAY get away with it by adjusting your latitude by 0.1 either way untill it locks on

eg

change from 3.1W to 3.2w then 3.3w then 3.4w and if it gets worse try 3.0w, 2.0w, 2,8w, etc

Back