Help with TSMedia on Helios 10

kPATm

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello. I have had Helios 10 on my Solo2 Clone V2. I. I have been trying to update TSMedia (6.X) to the latest which is 11.1 I think. Any way I have tried to FTP the IPK file to the temp folder and install it that way. I get a success message but upon restart there is no TSMedia present. I have also tried to Telnet the IPK file and after a seemingly successful transfer TSMedia is still not present.

Any help would be appreciated. Oh I have also uninstalled the previous TSMedia

Hello. I have had Helios 10 on my Solo2 Clone V2. I. I have been trying to update TSMedia (6.X) to the latest which is 11.1 I think. Any way I have tried to FTP the IPK file to the temp folder and install it that way. I get a success message but upon restart there is no TSMedia present. I have also tried to Telnet the IPK file and after a seemingly successful transfer TSMedia is still not present.

Any help would be appreciated. Oh I have also uninstalled the previous TSMedia

For successful install you need the opkg update command to install any dependencies needed sadly on a image that old it is not going to work as the feeds will be down on it.

Is there a suitable newer image I could flash without upgrading the box from a V2?

Back