Help with Softmod using Xploder

bignbold3000

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

If anyone has carried out a softmod using an xploder, I would appreciate some help please...........I have downloaded

SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.PAL.Xbox-Hq from the forum

My main problem is that I cant copy these exploits onto my xploder mem card

All help is appreciate

Hi,
If anyone has carried out a softmod using an xploder, I would appreciate some help please...........I have downloaded
SID.Splinter.Cell.v2.0.PAL.Xbox-Hq from the forum
My main problem is that I cant copy these exploits onto my xploder mem card
All help is appreciate

V2 is really old. I think they are on V5 now maybe higher. Extract the contents of rar file and copy the contents to your xploder card

mate would you happen to have a V5 version for me, or direct me to were i can download it please.

Plus if I have a 512mb flash drive and can connect this to my xbox do you know how to format the flash drive so it can be read both in my pc and xbox??

I would recomend auto installer deluxe it contains the current saves, aideluxe.com, it is a large download but well worth it for after you have your softmod done if only for xbmc install. I'm sure the softmod is there on it's own to.

using a usb drive is not quite straight forward or it wasn't for me as before the xbox is modded the xbox formats the drive when you put it in the xbox and a windows pc can't just read it. I used the maxdrive pc software to copy the save across but didn't have an original maxdive so I had to fiddle with xp to achieve this.

Once you have softmodded and installed xbmc your fine as xbmc will read fat formatted usb drives.

I've added the Splinter Cell Pal Save and files from AID 4.1 which is SID 5.01.
View attachment 34184

(Mods please slap my wrist n delete if I shouldn't of)

Last edited:
thanks for the files mate but, as I said I am using an xploder memory card & software and the files in your RAR are not recognised, I have read that there are gameshark versions of the installer and splinter cell exploits in filename.gsx format............anyone have them please

I don't have the gameshark files but I know these files are useable with xploder getting the drivers loaded right is the issue:-
"to get you xploder to work go to the action replay site and download the puker software and install then conect your xploder and wen it ask's for the drivers go to were you installed the action replay\drivers and it will install it as a gameshark mem card then you go to www.xbox-hq.com and download auto installer delux it will have a iso file burn this to a cdr and put this by your xbox now go back to the installer and you will see a softmod section in there are the new game save's that will work with all xbox's right up to 1.6b crystal.now you xtract the game save you want e.g 007 auf to your desktop or ware ever you want to put it and you will have a file called udata now you compress this back to a zip file then simply drag and drop to your mem card through action replay it then load's up its then ready to copy over to your xbox and the rest you know how to do.oh by the way if you wanderd wat the cdr was for its got all the latest drivers and tools plus dash's and media center i used it and softmoded my box in 5 mins at the first try."

The files I posted are already zips so no need to uncrompress!

This is the AR version I used: View attachment 34191

I made my usb cable from a controller extention & a usb extension, I used a generic usb thumb drive (I had to try a few not all are compatable). All about the work you put in but hey xbmc is worth the effort.

Last edited:
I am now fully soft modded and feel great.

I have managed to find the GAMESHARK (XPLODER) exploits if anyone needs them then PM me.

Back