Help please with my dogs willy

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm a bit concerned with me dogs little willy. . (pic of my dog as avvy)

Seriously..... You know when they get their willy out to the stage where it looks like a lipstick, to what I presume to clean it... well last night I noticed the bed pillow in middle of bed and he laying beside it and he had his head between legs, which I thought he must be having a wash. (yeah I understand the pillow situation...lol) anyway when I looked and moved his head to check what he was doing, I almost fell to the floor. OMG, it looked like it was covered in blood and like the size of a humans, with the testicles at full blown acting like a stand for it and with the helmet bit too. I don't mean to be rude and I'm trying to find the correct wording for each bit the best I can, I had to touch the side of it to make sure it wasn't blood, which it wasn't, it was as though it had been striped of the fore skin all over with all the blood visible and veins too. I took a pic of it. I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this at this stage, is it normal or do I need to get him to the vet. I took pic of it aswell as it was deflating, like going through the lipstick stage as it returned to it's cover and resettled it self.

lipstick.JPG

Willy.JPG

Thats normal for a dog, No need to worry

This thread is the dogs bollox :)
Sorry teeny couldnt resist that. lol

you need to meet more men lol

I was waiting for that...lol i meant as in the shape..lol anyway, i bet he must be proud being as he is only a little dog..lol

Thanks guy's

That's one horny dog. What you been doing to it teeny?
Lol all normal though

if your worried take him to the vets or pdsa if there is one near you

if your worried take him to the vets or pdsa if there is one near you

Thanks everyone, i'm not worried now thanks napster, not that I know this is normal, it just shocked me as I never seen a dogs thing like this before. having telling me fella earlier about it he said, that's how come dogs get stuck together, because of the way it enlargers like it does... so it all made sense then,

Oh well, at least you know that if you ever have future problems you can always use the following:

If still no joy m8- post a new thread - title it "@digidude can you help me please?

Back