HELP NO CA or Image 2nd Failed DM800SE

look in the downloads section
there are alot on download section which i dont know the right 1 thats why i ask for direct link, and also another problem i used dreamup and sunray but i cant connect the box, when i switch on it says R01:No CA Found
i tried to connect my laptop with wifi router and the box with ethernet cable and long press the MINI Flash button behind the box while switch on still cant connect the box it gives me error on box display "NO CA or IMAGE 2nd feiled" and after that it says BIOS NO CA FOUND.

there are alot on download section which i dont know the right 1 thats why i ask for direct link, and also another problem i used dreamup and sunray but i cant connect the box, when i switch on it says R01:No CA Found
i tried to connect my laptop with wifi router and the box with ethernet cable and long press the MINI Flash button behind the box while switch on still cant connect the box it gives me error on box display "NO CA or IMAGE 2nd feiled" and after that it says BIOS NO CA FOUND.

If you have the mini flashup button you have no need to use the guide above

If you connect your se directly to a router power off the se and start it backup holding the miniflashup button in the se display should give you a IP to put in your browser and flash with.

Then flash the sim2 ssl82

[Bootloader] sim2SE_SSL82 - Downloads - Digitalworldz

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have the mini flashup button you have no need to use the guide above

If you connect your se directly to a router power off the se and start it backup holding the miniflashup button in the se display should give you a IP to put in your browser and flash with.

Then flash the sim2 ssl82

[Bootloader] sim2SE_SSL82 - Downloads - Digitalworldz
succeeded to fix the box by using dreamup.
This is what happended before it broke down, i had this box running with original imge from dream website, but the problem was i cant get any softcam or cccam plugins, so i did alot of reading about flashing new images, so i did (OE-exp-dm800se-2014-01-06-19-30.nfi) which break my box with error R01: no ca found....
So when i was fixing the box i had to open inside and i found out that my clone DM800hdse has A8P sim inside....
1. I removed A8P sim and put it back, then i used service cable-usb port of my pc
2. Start dreamup 1.3.3 choose com port and click connect it said turn on the DREAMBOX so i did (WITHOUT ethernet cable being connected to the dreambox)
3. It gave me IP 192.168.**.** on dream front display, when i saw the IP i plug the ethernet cable from wireless router to my box while the pc is connected t wifi from the same router.
4. I downloaded original image (release-dm800se-3.2.4.nfi) from the official dreambox website
5. When finished it said reboot so i just unplug the power adaptor and the box work fine.

So now i need to know exactly patch or files or images the right one so i wont break it again, and also i need to know how to do the patch. Below are the info for my box
DM800HDse with A8P sim and below are the images i took from webtool and from my tv screen shot

from web parnel.jpg from tv screen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back