Help Needed With Programmer

razuraw

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i got the Apollo programmer from jabsplace but cant get on funprom keeps saying no device on ltp port.im i doing somthing worng do i to power to it or somthing.

HiYa,

Not to sure what the problems is M8 sorry, but did you install the NT port drivers? (click system then install NT drivers)
Have you also tried with a card in.

Sorry not much help, you could also do a search as this as been covered B4

Good Luck

nayone have any clues. it cant seem to see my porgrammer is there anything i have to do in the bios settings?

nayone have any clues. it cant seem to see my porgrammer is there anything i have to do in the bios settings?

m80 people have infinty phoenix or dynamite some have othere types but i have never heard of this one ,soz cant help .but you can go to unapit where you got it and down load from them

The only time I had a problem like the one you describe is when I didn't have it connected securely at the back and when I hadn't installed the NT Port drivers as Satch mentioned.

Make sure it's connected right, the NT drivers are installed. If the lights on the programmer come on for a second when you restart the computer then that should mean it's working ok cause that's what it does on mine.

Back