Help needed to set up my tm800 everything got earsed after software update

mochinky

Inactive User
Reaction score
how to update or install this am a new user ....my box was set up before folders for each catogery movies,hd channels,kids ect but after my brother stupidly updated the software on the tm800 now all i get is all the channels but no floders for them its just a big list it annoying to go through the whole list just to get the channel i want and the skin has changed too.

please help me i want it back to how it was with a HD skin

I'd recommend installing rats updater plugin. He does a great job keeping the list updated. The plugin will update your settings automatically.

The only thing worth noting is that the numbering is different. You'll get used to it.

chances are it was a DW image with Rat's updater on it
as Abu Baniaz says above mate

but who knows what HD skin you had on ? could of been brushed ali or kerni I would hazard a guess at

btw Dibber and myself have replied to your other post ;)

Click Here For Brushed Ali

Click Here For Kerni

hope its one of those 2 mate

IPK for Brushed Ali DW Mod Skin

FTP to TMP folder

On Dreambox
Menu
setup
Software Management
Install Local Extention
Memory /TMP
make sure a tick is in the file(s) you want to install
Green to install

thanks for the quick responses .
do you have a step by step guide on how to install the plugin?

i have downloaded the update file and extracted the folder and copied it to a usb but i dont know how to install it on the box
i dont mind which ever skin i have i just want a HD one that looks nice,does your update file have a HD skin?

i have a technomate TM800HD box

Dibbers and myself have gave you 2 ways to instal the plugin plus there is another in post 1 mate :)

I would say transferring to top folder is the easiest myself

thanks for your help but i havent got a clue how to do it from what you have told me and i dont know which other post you are talking about,im a very basic user but if i have insructions i can do it.

Back