Help lite-on bad erase jungleflasher

you will still have to press liteon erase and it will freeze the drive

I have to dual boot to XP to flash my liteon.

oh should have said that issue is solved i.e the freeze forgot to diasble the via drivers the first time round its not the first liteon ive done on my pc prob done bout 15 its just all bout getting 0x72 even tried on a fresh xp install on a different hdd still get 0x80

dos flash has got me out of this situtation everytime I get a bad erase, although you say dos flash is returning you a 0x80 status.Hmmm, have you got a CK3 pro mate?

People have offered to help you out for free on here, why are you still trying to sort it??? Just pm someone and send it, job done

I just recovered one of these drives I broke in Win7 .. with Dosflash 16 in dos off bootable usb stick .. just erased it twice and went on to boot Windows XP and run JF it has LT 2.0 on it now :)

Just thought I would post this I got this link a couple of years ago from a member of here and it unlocked my liteon after everything else failed just follow the vid step by step and you cant go wrong.

h**p://www.robinhoodsplayground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=3226&sid=5871b79b91dd4daee1a75be85e2f236c

if you have the dvd key m8

ok slap the xbox360 drive onto your pc and hit intro/device

all ok do a dummy and spoof

hope that helps :")

OK something to try...Download the file that I PM you mate...

Install HB bootdisk maker, (extract the win98boot folder to desktop) open HB bootdisk maker as admin, plug in your usb device, (fat 32) click quick format and create a start up disk, find the win98boot boot folder and click start (make sure your device is your usb) when that's done, go to the usb root of the device (computer USB device) and extract the files out of the dosfolder.

Now with your F/w that has the key open jungle flasher (the latest J/F 0.1.88 beta), open your F/w that has key as source and open target (manualy) with the new lt plus F/w for your drive. Spoof source to target and click save.

Now find your F/w you just created (should be called Lite_CFW) put this in your Usb device with the dos files and shut down computer and boot to dos.

Connect the 360Drive via sata to the same computer and power it on via the ck3 pro, now on the screen type dosflash and press enter.

Now normally, if your drive is locked up, once all your flash chips come up, all your asked to do is 'Enter the number of the ATAPI drive:' so you would enter your number then enter 'e' for erase. If it's all OK, then repeat the steps from the start 'dosflash' 'enter number of ATAP1 drive' then type 'w' then type 'Lite_CFW.bin' and click enter. Should be job done.

Madness my new drive came today so i plugged it in to pc without changing any settings eactly how it was all the time used l-o-eras and dosflash all worked and flashed straight away great....Next thought id try my 0x80 drive that ive been trying for days to get 0x72 and you guessed it .......pretty much straight away l-o-eras gave 0x72 then dosflash and all worked this time round (nothing i did any different than ive been doing for days) so now got 2 flashed lite-on bonus lol THANKS for every ones input much appreciated.....

Last edited:
Back