Help in Networking a DM600

beagooner

Reaction score
Hi all,

After reading and reading the stickies, I finally bought myself a DM600PVR but for the life of me cannot get it to connect to the internet!

Every time I enter what I think are the values for my IP, Gateway, and Netmask, they just revert back to their original settings.

Please (correct me if I'm wrong) but to get to network settings on the DM600 its Menu > Setup > Network settings which differs from the DM500.

When I try to use DCC I get error 10057 which is due to entering the wrong values. Any ideas?

Dont have one myself but in network settings make sure you untick DHCP before saving.

dont have a 600 but have 7000 and dm800.is the dm600 hardwired or wireless to the router?.if its hardwired let dhcp give the dm600 an ip address netmask and gateway.go to dcc and start it.it wont connect in the router box put in the gateway ip addy and in the dreambox box put in the ip of the dreambox that dhcp has allocated.click reconnect and you should be in if the user password is the same as dcc default.

Back