Help if possible with an old game for speccy

steve-g

Inactive User
Reaction score
Witness protection program say's not to tell
Hi all,

I was clearing out some boxes a while back and came across my old speccy 128+

After showing the kids the computer of my younger days i was looking for an old game but cant seem to find it.

The game i looking for as i remember was called Bomber(i think), im not too sure but i think it came from a compter mag out in the days and was one you typed in, but the game was nothing really but an plane starting it the top left corner going left to right but dropping slowly while bombing high rise buildings until none were left then leaving a clear run to land.

Like i say the game was just a simple one but would like to find it if at all possible so if any guys out there might be able to remember it and could point me in the right direction for it then that would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys for any help

There were a few Bomber style games on the Speccy.

Wasn't City Bomber a retail game though?

Thats the one, nice one mate much appreciated, now i know what it is i'll have a look for the game.

I had that version and also a black and white one that did the same, but many thanks mate, i'll now go search the web and see if i can find it and hopefully put it on a tape to show the kids how it was on the olsd speccy..lol

thanks again Purity

Back