Help HTC ONE SV stuck on HBOOT screen

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My daughters HTC phone stuck - see attached photo

she was using it then phone rebooted and goes to this screen every time it is rebooted

Attachments

• DSC_0886.jpg
    DSC_0886.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 8
I know it might be a silly one and i don't want to be pointing out the obvious, but check the volume rocker is not jammed as typically you would hold this in to boot into the bootloader

spent a good few hours last night

As the bootloader was locked went on the HTCDev site and managed to get a unlock bin file then connected to device via fastboot and sent the command to unlock, and it looks like it did it, had to confirm on phone I wanted to unlock - so after a reboot still get the Locked message at top, so have deduced until I dont unlock the bootloader I am unable to flash a recovery to it in order to flash stock ROM

Possible that the volume down button has stuck and so making it do that overtime it re-boots.

checked and volume button isnt stuck ... as in the Fastboot menu I can navigate using the volume buttons to scroll thru the menu and press power button to select the option

have a look over on HTC One SV - XDA Forums, from a quick look it seems for you to sort it out you need to unlock the bootloader though

Thats my problem, I am unable to unlock it - it does it successfully and I confirm this on the phone but never unlocks the bootloader for me.

Back