[DM800HD] Help fir renewing 800hd

nicknafs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks for your notice,

At first my receiver is DM800HD with second stage loader # 76 but i dont know is clone or not?
When i turn on it appear on display dream multimedia sim2 and my friends told me it is clone.
Unfortunately after turning it on ,doesn't work and Gemini project II startup page appears only !!!
Therefore i decided to change image and reloaded flash .
My laptop doesn't have RS232 port therefore i connect laptop and DM to router and i browse DM ip address and upgrade firmware according to instructions on internet.a
After too long nothing happened!

Via telnet command i can do it with . Img file but i didn' t any image and flash and firmware file with . Img .
All of them are .nfi.

Please help me how could i upgrade And set newimage

Regards

did you turn the box on and and keep you finger on the power button until stop is read on the screen? This should then give you a ip address and then put it into your computers browser, a broadcom load sheet should come up and you have option to browse for the file you want. I think all the files I ever loaded where nfi files. You must make sure you get the correct clone image if it is a clone our you will have issues.

did you turn the box on and and keep you finger on the power button until stop is read on the screen? This should then give you a ip address and then put it into your computers browser, a broadcom load sheet should come up and you have option to browse for the file you want. I think all the files I ever loaded where nfi files. You must make sure you get the correct clone image if it is a clone our you will have issues.
Unfortunately after your guidance that you said
After clicking on upgrade firmware , nothing happened

After click on upgrade it should then allowed you to browse your computer for files. You need to have already downloaded the correct nfi file for your box. This is why i said make sure you choose the correct file. If you flash the wrong file you will get a message on the screen of the dreambox with some thing like error in ca found. Its a real pain to get rid of.

see how to below.

DM800 HD se Flashing firmware by Browser | dream-multimedia-tv.de

it should work fine if correct ip added can take a few minutes though what browser you using? IE probably best but i use firefox

what browser did you use to flash it, as I find older browser work with older bootloader - try firefox or even seamonkey as I had problems flashing using IE or Chrome

After click on upgrade it should then allowed you to browse your computer for files. You need to have already downloaded the correct nfi file for your box. This is why i said make sure you choose the correct file. If you flash the wrong file you will get a message on the screen of the dreambox with some thing like error in ca found. Its a real pain to get rid of.

see how to below.

DM800 HD se Flashing firmware by Browser | dream-multimedia-tv.de
I did it step by step .
After i choose the file .nfi on my computer and i click on upgrade firmware
I didn' t See any activities or message or toolbar or windows or popup!!!!
What does appears on monitor ?
How much time does it take ?

what browser did you use to flash it, as I find older browser work with older bootloader - try firefox or even seamonkey as I had problems flashing using IE or Chrome
i use chrome or firefox

I did it step by step .
After i choose the file .nfi on my computer and i click on upgrade firmware
I didn' t See any activities or message or toolbar or windows or popup!!!!
What does appears on monitor ?
How much time does it take ?

takes around 2 mins before you see the progress bar start.

takes around 2 mins before you see the progress bar start.

Thanks
Unfotunately
Progress bar didn' t appear!!!!!
Please send me the links of compatible image for my DM800HD clone sim2 " second loader #76"
For example balckhole or ....

Does it nesseary i reload or set new loader ?

Attachments

• sim201_800HD_ssl84D_FOR_DRV20130607.rar
    336.2 KB · Views: 3
You need to flash the bootloader attached to 84d

Then a 84d image both by browser

OpenPLi-4-Dm800HD-sim2-ssl84d-Backup-by-alimac
Thanks
By the way that you said ( ip address on webbrowser) , i flash boodloader to 85D and the same way change the image ?

Do you think what is my problem that any progress bar didn't appear?

If it will not work ,
What is your suggestion ?

Could i use usbflash memory?
because for flashing of some receiver like vu , i use it

when flashing bootloader it only takes seconds maybe missed it no reason for it not work

Thanks
By the way that you said ( ip address on webbrowser) , i flash boodloader to 85D and the same way change the image ?

Do you think what is my problem that any progress bar didn't appear?

If it will not work ,
What is your suggestion ?

Could i use usbflash memory?
because for flashing of some receiver like vu , i use it

No Browser or with dreamup

No Browser or with dreamup

I suppose dreamup work with RS232 only and my laptop doesn't have it

And flashwizard pro annoumce error " not support 7020"

DCC software connect and ftp , telnet work perfect but for flashing ...... i can not find any way

You can get a usb to 9 pin serial adapter, must admit though they can be a bit hit and miss.

Haha

Its an oldie but a goody use it for VCDS amongst other ECU reading type stuff. Its better than this modern crap as well as PCMIA it also has RS232 perfect keep ya windows 10 rubbish ;) Try jatag with yours :)

Back