Help finding a tattoo template

mmmm..... thinking of having this done tomoz:
Tattoos > > Bruce Lee > Bruce Lee - Tattoo Artists.org

Just hope the tattoo artist can pull it off......

Would have to be a very skilled tattooist to pull that off exactly m8, try looking in your tattooists to see what sort of images they can do and take that picture and ask if they are capable of doing it if you like the skill in the tattoo images done previously.

BTW what makes you want that tattoo?

Steer clear of the celtic tribal tattoos mate. After 'dusk till dawn' it was done to death in the 90's.

Also don't just go 'down the road' to your local tat shop. Amongst my friends they are all very much into the tattoo industry and regularly go to the expos. One of them got some 'local tatts' done when he as young and bitterly regrets it compare with the quality of the artwork of his others. Theres no such thing as a 'cheap deal' when it comes to something your going to be living with for the rest of your life.

Research on the internet, look at portfolios and choose a tattoo artists style you like. For instance Im a great fan of Pavel Angels stone work, I think hes one of the best in the world in his field.

pavelarm.jpg
pavel.jpg

Steer clear of the celtic tribal tattoos mate. After 'dusk till dawn' it was done to death in the 90's.

The whole tattoo thing has been done to death if you ask me. But since nobody asked me i'll say f*ck all :proud:

U would probably need 3 sittings aswell m8, cause they do the outline first and then will gradually fill it in, have you not thought about maori tattoos, they are basically the same as tribal but in colour so it doesn't look like evrybody elses, that is gna be my next tat, got 2 at the min but want a sleeve done next

I've spent a long time in NZ and I'd agree that if he likes tribal tattoos then the maori style would be a good option. Though the traditional maori tattoos are not in colour, they are in black ink (applied via pig-bone - my mate had his leg done and passed out!).

Traditionally women would usually have them on their chin (lucky there then) and warriors would have them on their upper legs as is the case with other polynesian islands (like you see on some of the Rugby players).

Last edited:
The best tattoo I have ever seen was of Eeyore taking a shit on Winnie.

pooheeyore.jpg

Perfect joke sideysid, with a v14 flourish.

I'm momentarily happy.

Why not go for a Mozr tattoo, the resemblance is uncanny!

LUCKY%20YOU%20TATTOO4.jpg

Back