HELP - Can anyone add signitures to a form for me if i email then form/signatures ?

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Got a PDF form that needs to be emailed but it needs to be signed, have been playing but failed to add signitures to it.

I have sigs on paint and as long as they are roughly right it will be ok.

Anyone help if i mail them pdf form and sigs ?

I can not edit the pdf ...........

Cheers

Re: HELP - Can anyone add signitures to a form for me if i email then form/signature

you do know that an email /electronic signature is as legitimate/legal as handwritten, and has been for some time.

You can edit a pdf in Acrobat Pro (if you can get a copy and you really need to)

Last edited:
Re: HELP - Can anyone add signitures to a form for me if i email then form/signature

you do know that an email is a legitimate form of digital signature, and has been for some time.

You can edit a pdf in Acrobat Pro (if you can get a copy and you really need to)

Yes, they explained that to me on the phone, but i have been playing and can not do it....lol

Is acrobat pro free ?

It allows me to fill in all other fields except signiture, i do not fancy printing it out, signing it, then going to library or somewhere that can rescan and save it as i file type ??

Last edited:

Yes, they explained that to me on the phone, but i have been playing and can not do it....lol

Is acrobat pro free ?

It allows me to fill in all other fields except signiture, i do not fancy printing it out, signing it, then going to library or somewhere that can rescan and save it as i file type ??

Nope. but you don't need to is the point.

The Electronic Communications Act 2000 permits the use of electronic signatures in the UK. I.E so if you send it and sign the email.

Nope. but you don't need to is the point.

The Electronic Communications Act 2000 permits the use of electronic signatures in the UK. I.E so if you send it and sign the email.

How do i 'sign' an email

How do i 'sign' an email

I think you are missing the point..... your email is the signature

Even if you ended it..

Dear xxx

Please find attached..

Yours .....

Mr. Bilabonic.

You could of course if you really wanted to jut pop in the jpeg signature you have in the mail also.

Last edited:
Back