CD & DVD help burning karaoke discs

S

skalag

i have been trying to burn karaoke discs, but it never works right, for some reason cdrwin just burns a hiss to the disc. I tried dart studio cdg but the crack only unlocked the karaoke author section while the cdg burner remsained locked. Does anyone know how i coulkd unlock the rest ofg the dart studio or have any ideas what else i can try. I have the files saved as .bin files and need some way to burn them preferably at the highest quality and lowest cost?

thanks for the response damage, will read the debate now, have already mailed speccy but no reply as yet, id be happy if someone could get dart studio working though, cant figure out why only part of the package gets unlocked....

if it is cd+gs you are trying to do and it is straight cd to cd you could try clone cd and select multimedia.i am using a plextor and a mitsumi writer and i copy cd+g and vcd karaoke ok..if vcd karaoke still using clone i select data and do them that way.if you are doing comps i only use cdrwin if it is cd+g i am doing..hope this helps..if not see my freind speccy he is your man as well for karaoke

thanks for the replies guys, i have read through the past debates and have been doing everthying right, but got some problems with cdrwin and plextor not being in agreement over some minor issues, they seem to be resolved now with help of my tech minded bro, and then i set about some major spring cleaning...plenty more to do yet!

Ska, what version of cdrwin are you using. Do not use the latest. I will send you an earlier tried and tested copy if you wish.
What specific problems are you experiencing with dart.

Clone is fine for doing straight forward disk to disk copies.
Either Cdrwin or Dart is required for doing the Bin tracks seperately.

Back