HDMI cable ?

Bilals

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello
im looking for 3 hdmi cables must be able to get them in 5 and 10 meter lenth's okay so here is my questions taking in to considaration that they are going to be inbeded in the wall and plastered over so i wont be able to change at a later date!

where do i buy from?
what do i have to look out for when buying a hdmi cable or are they all the same??

thanx guys

A dearer one won't make your 1's any straighter or your 0's any rounder but some will swear by the dearer type and some will tell you the cheap Lidl ones will do the job.
As for me i went middle of the road,not to dear but not to cheap.I used this guy,really helpful:
AV Cables and Interconnects, UK Cables Shop
His build quality is second to none

Have a look on CPC's web site just search hdmi cable, the ones I got a while back are good quality and didnt cost a massive amount they just come in a bag no fancy packaging etc..

You might want to hold off as they have just upped the version to 1.4 and introduced lots of enhancements.

CPC is good, I got all my cables from there, got lots of Philips cables that were less that half the proce Amazon were selling them at. And they have next day delivery.

thanx for your replies guys just had a look at both the websites and to get the lenth that i am wanting between 5 and 10 meter its like 70 quid way over want i was wanting to spend in saying that i did have a quick look on ebay and man its sent me dizzy there are so many to choose from and they are really cheap compared to then web sites that you have pointed me to..... i have got a link guys please have a look they have great feedback and the cables look and sound good let me know what you think

10m High Speed HDMI Cable/Lead ?? for HDTVs up to 200Hz on eBay, also, Accessories, Apple Macintosh, Computing (end time 20-Jun-09 01:03:57 BST)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=400053835137

thanx

Last edited:
Back