HD twin tuner receiver

laganasroy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for a twin tuner HD receiver that will take clines. I currently have an openbox s9 which initially was an awesome upgrade from my dm500s but the rubbish epg is a pain.

I still have the spare cable pulled in from when I had sly+ so looking to upgrade and be able to record and watch other channels

I know most will preach vu+duo however I can't justify £300+ for what I need it for. I don't need media players, YouTube, etc
Just a HD receiver with twin tuner, pretty easy to set up and doesn't run hot like my lava dreambox 500s. That's one of the things I like about the openbox. It stays cool as its gonna be housed in my AV Cabinet.
Must have a good epg

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Have a look at a Duloabs Qbox Mini HD, Enigma 2 reciever, twin tuner, works with CrossEPG. 199 quid...

I dont own one, so cant help you out with the detials, but it seems to be getting a lot of positive reviews from owners.

I would highly recommend the Qbox mini i have one my self great little box for the price its getting better all the time:Clap:

its not the easiest box to set for a novice but once its done it gives a fantastic HD picture 7 day epg by using cool epg

Qbox Mini HD box another voite here

check your pm mate

Been thinking the same this week, I need a twin tuner hd box! I was looking at the Qbox mini yesterday but not much info about??

anyone know why they say one line per tuner so if you have a twin tuner you need 2 lines as if thats the case by the time you add things up with the cost of the box you might as well have a proper sub
any views comments appreciated

Think I might get a Qbox mini.
I read somewhere that the BM7000 can have a second tuner added too, but I'm not sure if that's accurate.

Back