hayfever

i have had hayfever had it since i was 14, for quite a few years nothing worked tried all from chemist and doc's, when i moved house a few year ago and registered with new doc's they put me on some tablets called telfast,i just take one a day in the morning and been best thing i tried worked a treat no runny eyes or sneezing but have to get them off the quack. pack contains 28 days worth

now my one of my kids has it and went to doc's asked for same thing worked spot on also

not saying it will work for everyone but has worked for me and my little one

hope you get it sorted mate can be annoying at times

Re Hayfever

okay ill tell you what really works ..i've had hayfever since i was five, used every type of medicines,tablets (prescription,non perscription and herbal) some don't do anything at all the others only work for a short while....but Beconaze nasal spray is quite good,,BUT you have to start using it around the end of march begining of april...even if your symtoms havent started yet...it gets the nasal steroid into your system and builds a barrier to help prevent later attacks.......
i've even been to the liverpool hospital of tropical medicine where they scratched various dots of fluid on my forearm (essence of grass,dust,pets etc..) the ones which raised up into a red itchy lump i was allergic to....i was then given a course of hayfever injections...but they didnt work...
then my GP gave me a Intramuscular depot corticosteroid injection (called Kennalog)
normally for people who suffer with arthritis)...which worked brilliantly...the GP has changed it now to something called "depomedrone hayfever injection" ask for this and you won't go wrong...hope it helps

okay ill tell you what really works ..i've had hayfever since i was five, used every type of medicines,tablets (prescription,non perscription and herbal) some don't do anything at all the others only work for a short while....but Beconaze nasal spray is quite good,,BUT you have to start using it around the end of march begining of april...even if your symtoms havent started yet...it gets the nasal steroid into your system and builds a barrier to help prevent later attacks.......
i've even been to the liverpool hospital of tropical medicine where they scratched various dots of fluid on my forearm (essence of grass,dust,pets etc..) the ones which raised up into a red itchy lump i was allergic to....i was then given a course of hayfever injections...but they didnt work...
then my GP gave me a Intramuscular depot corticosteroid injection (called Kennalog)
normally for people who suffer with arthritis)...which worked brilliantly...the GP has changed it now to something called "depomedrone hayfever injection" ask for this and you won't go wrong...hope it helps
thats very good info m8 im going to the doc on wed so i'll print this...with among of pill flowing thru my body i'll never remember the name

lo, you could try taking a spoon of honey every day, my wife got told by a friend to try it but she never did, because she hates honey lol :)

I can remember hearing this on a phone-in thing on the radio once. Apparently it works if you use local made honey.

thanks for all the replies, well ive been fine for the last few days apart from itchy eyes. im going to try and get some honey though and see if that works.

Back