Hatton Fight

ive just redone a mates funcard cos it packed up for some reason, on a sammy 2100c... he's just phoned and now has ppv.. he's just booked the fight . he said he never had the option befor, it just came up as error.. this is ex c+w...

thats funny just redone mine and im in ex c/w and i still havent got the option

If you havent got the option to order how do u go about it is there a channel u have to be on i have heard that it is 504 but if u put it in you dont get ewt....

Mr P

I am the same, i want to watch the fight tonight but i cant get 504 chan. I in ex c*w with a pace 2000 with tb cut, will anyone confirm that i should be able to watch it? i read somewhere that it will come on chan 0 or 501 which is prem plus here, anyone can confirm this? Also whats files did u upload to ya m8,s fun4 to get the option about the fight. Would like to try them and see what happens.

While im on the subject, i have crypthehev v2 and i am unable to get sky mov 9 or any of the adult chans, asks for me pin but am not able to enter it for some reason, i was using a rom 10 image before and the pin worked fine on sky mov 9 but never needed a pin for the adult. Any ideas???

has any one cheacked the price of the hatton fight just checkrd my subbed box and it's 15 quid the greedy fookers
and seeing as how my mod box aint got it on will have to pay for it unless some has a idea on how to get it on
which dont look like it

Anyone any idea if the channel will become active at 10pm on my dbox it has it on the programme guide but the channel says Error channel not available

Whats the chances of it coming on at fight time?

on Live Events Channel on my Dreambox I have a virgin media test card saying live sports and events will be shown on this channel :) so Im hoping it will become active at 10ish

Anyone any idea if the channel will become active at 10pm on my dbox it has it on the programme guide but the channel says Error channel not available

Whats the chances of it coming on at fight time?

on the dbox it is on box office but not on live events

just checked ppv its on the same listing as the man city & blackburn match so it might come on the same channel which is 501
heres hoping chaps
this is just my thought it's not defo

on the dbox it is on box office but not on live events

thanks for that i will keep my fingers crossed the channel becomes active at 10. i also have the live events one that says all ppv sport events are shown on this channel but i have never seen anything on that one before.

I have fun card and my ppv has always been on same as prem plus all i lost was on demand movies def on channel 504 i watch all ppv boxing on it last hatton fight was on too

ive just redone a mates funcard cos it packed up for some reason, on a sammy 2100c... he's just phoned and now has ppv.. he's just booked the fight . he said he never had the option befor, it just came up as error.. this is ex c+w...

Post the files you used mate, cheers.

I have fun card and my ppv has always been on same as prem plus all i lost was on demand movies def on channel 504 i watch all ppv boxing on it last hatton fight was on too

r u pure or xcw does 504 only cum up on live event or do u ave 504 all the time: big crow

do u ave 504 all the time m8 and r u xcw pure?: big crow

Im in TW newcas and the fights on channel 0 for £14.99 which im not paying funny though i was watching footy the day on the prem plus channel and it had a ricky hatton flash pay per view 755 which is a bid up tv channel gem tv strange

im sure this fight will be on channel 0 which is teleport lifestyle live events hence you need talk back to press the red button to activate fingers crossed you dont either way im not 15 quid to watch ricky hattons eyes and face busting open in 3 to 5 rounds lol hes a good boxer but cuts like a chicken breast

Back