Hatton Fight

Im ex C&W area. I dont get channel 504. read loads of post BUT can anyone confirm or denie what channel if any the Hatton fight is on ???

desperate to watch it , but too tight to pay for it

@ Femalelizzard, couldent agree more mate Hatton will probley be stoped on cut's .

Ill give it 7 rounds and hatton will be stoped.

Do hope he can pull it off but carnt see it, we ant going to see it anyways lol only the new's flash after and i ant stayin up till 5 for that, will be to Pi**ed when i get it from the clubs in town.

Best of look Ricky your need it me thinks..........

seems to be on channel 504 in pure ntl.
talk about a long build up ffs lol, so it should work ok for most peeps me thinks. but of course if using a mosc then that channel will have to be tiered correctly.

tbc

i just used the funcard files that have been working since the big hit... its not been changed.... can't understand how he has now got it...i did write the internal eep as well..

hi mate what file did you write to the inteep i always leave this blank

can't see why you can't just make a single tiered image for a funcard ext eep to give all channels as emms aint passed to it anyway.

what side is boxing on?????

can anyone confirm they are watching fight in c&w area with funcard and what channel no 504 channel in this area pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im not mate and im in a ex c/w i have tried all channels 0,504 prem plus n other but i carnt see nothin.

anyone got it pls i wanna watch it.

Mr P

504 is just premplus in TW newcastle u lucky tw@ts its on channel 0 live tv here with no talkB no fight looks like im hitting the radio on five live nooooooo

tw glasgow no fight ,

channl 0 , no show

504,505, incorrect channel ,

help

Just the freq for ex c&w would be nice.

Done a full scan on a dream and nothing, a couple of Live Event channels showing the virgin media logo.

looks like this is end end of the mater i have even tryed a opos card and still no luck lads looks like were all goi to have to get sat

Mr P

cards i have tryed

Amtega
funcard 4
opos

hi guy's

hi guy's i just did card with dec aut file's ans put on channel 0 and left it fight comes on but blue box stays on but at least i can see it lol

hi guys

dec 06 files funcard 4 or 5 press channel 0 leave for 3 mins and it will come on but the blue box stays on

how the feck do i find it on a subbed box on demand don't show sport no more??? been some time since i plugged this in after i manage to order it will post tier @ my expense lol ie exc&w

Back