any joy with tw mate

exc&w programmers at the ready?
tier#01 6f048606a18000ff00ff009000f500000000000000000000000000ff

tier#02 5d01109898e4000000001e2e1021399f1e6f024502db8000ff00ff00

will give you the event also the family pack lol

exc&w only and remember go to channel 0 to view

is this only for mosc mate???

is this only for mosc mate???

from what i know them tiers will work on all cards but i thout on an opos or tit it did not mater as one tier would still give you all the chans

by the looks of it cctv-5 will be showing the fight like the previous link says i have a excellent feed of tvants so fingers crossed i have the radio tunned just in case i wouldnt be messing with your cards if you cant get ppv you cant get ppv no matter how hard you try no subbed box (talkback) no activite theres lots of activivity on cctv-5 4 streaming channels running at once so looks good fingers crossed if not at least u didnt lock your cards and spend hours pulling your hair out and then got soo pissed of you smashed your comp stamped on your infinity then paid the £15 at 3am just a thought.

anyway im enjoying the ping pong well basket ball now

OMG.....i've never seen so many post in one thread as there are in this one, all over a flippen fight.....lol

and just to watch 2 blokes bash the hell out of each other.....

Guy's with regarding to the funcard someone just done and now getting PPV, i think what you'll find is it, he could properly always get it but the card didn't have the correct files on, now they do, he can watch it....not all areas have gone VOD yet, so i presume, you can only get ch 504 if you haven't gone VOD. Go to bed peeps and watch the highlights tomorrow....lol

ntl belfast is vod and still can get it on 504 strang that ntl get it and tw , c&w dont well from what i have seen but was there not post's on a forum about useing 2 tiers again that will clear all chans

OMG.....i've never seen so many post in one thread as there are in this one, all over a flippen fight.....lol

Guy's with regarding to the funcard someone just done and now getting PPV, i think what you'll find is it, he could properly always get it but the card didn't have the correct files on, now they do, he can watch it....not all areas have gone VOD yet, so i presume, you can only get ch 504 if you haven't gone VOD. Go to bed peeps and watch the highlights tomorrow....lol

U wise bird lol : multi :

Lol, hot thread, why can't cc just leave us freeloaders alone, just because it costs them millions every year they take it personally, i mean, where is there love and generosity toward there fellow man(and women) do they realise how long i've been trying to find a way to get this fight for free? i'm tired, do they appreciate it, no they don't. i've a good mind to hack sky instead, that'll show em eh!

Last edited:
Back