Hats off to Liverpool

who'd of bet on the mighty reds in the semi's
GET IN THERE!!
i think that chelsea should a least give us the own goal back!!!

liverpool for the champs cup they will thrash chelsea come the pool :Kickassro

dray1972 said:
who'd of bet on the mighty reds in the semi's
GET IN THERE!!
i think that chelsea should a least give us the own goal back!!!
What own goal ? Gerrard scored he's first goal for Chelsea ... lmfao :)

sell the gooners claud then bronto as you cant offer them all places someone has to take the back seat and:

will it be frank oh noooo
will it be duff oh noooo
will it robben hell no

so really makelale is the only choice to take a back seat to gerrard, and as a complete netrual (who wants liverpool to win lmfao) ok if liverpool lose gerrard its not the end of the world and you have done great without him to be fair,

50 million you will get.... take it and run thats atleast 4 top quality players you can buy and you will be surprised how much your team will want to do better to prove they can play without gerrard :)

your league position for me dont tell the whole story i used to be bored of the long ball to owen approach and you now have players who can play it on the ground and make things happen, raffas has been your best signing for me give the fella a chance ;)

just a shame really some of your local residents on here dont support there local team lmfao - you know who you are (glory glory - glory glory)

YES ... have to agree the Liverpool Manager Benietez is a top top manager and what a gentleman ...

YES ... a very very good signing for the scousers ;)

NO ... you can't have Claud ... lmao

well the only problem is someone will have to sit on the bench, and with them names no one will be happy and the new star joe cole well his days are fooked - its another 70th minute start 22 times a season for him.

also wheres it say about rio wants a move to london ?

if you took rio from manu - now that would be classic - hmmm maybe i should whisper coles name lol,

but manc u without rio is like ... chelsea without frank and arsenal without henry, thats a blow... you see the stats whe rio plays and when hes injured or on crack lmfao rofl

Back