Hardstation 1 & 2

linslademan

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have loaded new patch and Hardstation 1 and 2 have disappeared from entertainment menu.
Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to get them back?

Hi digidude,I am not quite sure what you mean by"This is normally enabled by traders, on request."?
It was available on earlier patches, has there been a change?

I find it very curious someone asking about this option that has been registered since Aug. Anyway .... You should ask the person who has configured your box as this 'option' is not enabled by default. i'm not even sure this info should be posted here...Digi ? thijs ? Or I'm a wrong in stating this ?

Hi thijss26, thanks for info, worked a treat.
Hi wolftje, I can understand your concern. I have had this box for over six months, but not applied a new patch for a while.
Also,I had to re-register in August as I had issues with logging on with old password for some reason, that's why I appear to be a newbie but I can assure you that I have posted on here previously for techno help and must admit been very thankful and impressed with all you experts !!!

I have a Technomate TM-5402 CI + HD.
Heard to say about ADDON can be installed to watch channels streamed over the Internet.
Could someone help me know where I can find Pacht third party to install in this decoder.
A person here in London charge to install a service where the decoder is able to get online channels and every 6 months has to be renewed.
I would to know what kind of addon or software is installed to unlock this option in decoder?
Thank you.
Ronaldo Dias

Back