half price sky deal

I'm a existing customer who has the full tv package sports, multi room, movies, espn & hd but my contract runs out at the middle of July.
Is there any deals or code for me?

Also what's the cheapest package you can get? As the Sky website is bit confusing, I thought it was £20 a month but it shows a 12 month contract at £10 a month plus £10 one off cost :err: (info for my 83 year old Aunt)

Thanks

I think he was being sarcastic m8.

You've only joined here just to ask for the code.

You prob searched google for half price sky code and found this thread.

Your first post should've been in the intro thread.

Everybody has to start somewhere. Have I done something wrong asking for a code? If I've offended anyone, I apologise.

Just a note to add.. that sky are running a promo where anyone can take avail of which is 6 months half price.. but if you ring up and speak to the right call centre staff you can persist that you get the 12 months offer.. Worth a try if you cannot get a code

i had one but when i logged into sky.com, it replyed me with " offers no longer available. any suggestions please ??
regds

i had one but when i logged into sky.com, it replyed me with " offers no longer available. any suggestions please ??
regds

there were only so many to give away, and you have left it to long and now they are all gone.

Hi, I have several 12 month half price sky codes for EXISTING customers who are wishing to upgrade from the entertainment pack/entertainment extra pack to Sports/Movies or both.

Please PM with your email address & I'll send you a code over. First come first served

Thank you

just phone them up tell them you want to cancel everything and you will get a 12mth £22 deal for the whole package, thats what i done and im not in a contract can cancel anytime.
regds

just phone them up tell them you want to cancel everything and you will get a 12mth £22 deal for the whole package, thats what i done and im not in a contract can cancel anytime.

What was your original package?
I'm out of contract and I've got the full TV package (Entertainment, ESPN, Movies, Sports) HD and 1 multi room, I can't see them giving me that for £22 for 12 months.

been away on holi.
But thankyou guys for you consideration/ respond.
b.regds

anyone know of any deals going?
im moving home soon so not sure whether to keep my contract and haggle on price or take a new customer deal. my contract expires aswell during the move

the sly wsebsite doesnt offer much dealwise.

anyone know of any deals sky doing or got a halfprice code as moving house phoned them up even though im out of contract they wont give me any deal

Once the 'rush' of people returning to Sky for the football season has receded the offers will return. I think they're probably hitting their quota for returnees at present. I'd give it a month if you can wait.

New customer offer

If you haven't got Sky, take this exclusive half price Sky TV offer for a year and you can enjoy:

Free Sky+HD box (save £49)
Free standard set-up (save £30)
Half price HD Pack (save £61.50)
Half price TV for a year (save up to £333)
Optional

Half price Broadband Unlimited for a year (save £45)

Back