Half my channels stopped working.

todd1974

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yesterday half of my channels stopped working. SSport 2 and 4 are okay but 1 and 3 are not (as an example)! I'm guessing that they have moved so I tried a bruteforce scan and it only finds about 60 channels. Fast scan always fails possibly because I don't have right frequencies. I've noticed before that when I do a scan it doesn't pick up all channels but I've had a working service file up till now. Is there a fix for this? Or can someone provide me with a working Uddingston / South Lanarkshire services file?
I've tried a few different images but they all return the same channel list.
Tearing my hair out :-(
Thanks in advace...

i,m in lanarkshire, alot of channels were moved to a different transponder at the weekend, a service scan will pick them back up, mines is back up and running ok, cheers

Hi thanks for this. I'm also having a problem with scanning, doesn't pick up the missing ones. I'm working through this trying to learn how to get it working. As a short term can someone send me a working services.xml for Uddingston? Want to watch the Man U - Man city game tomorrow evening..

Ah result. I'd read on a site that it was on SS1. I'll set about fixing the scan issue.

How strange. Tried another scan tonight and it found all the channels. Must have been a signal issue?? If you're having this issue maybe leave for a day and try again??

i've been having the same problems on different boxes so not just a dbox issue

on a side note, has anyone else lost Real Radio and Radio Clyde from their dbox?

i scanned and picked up all the channels except those 2 radio stations

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Hi

Mates box is screwed in South Lan,
and scan doing nothing, Will changing the net it do anything to help this??

Cheers

Glasgow has lost some channels in the last hour, but only a few - presume they have moved locations!

Last edited:
I have said this on other threads on here but I would watch for a card from VM through the door soon as all this moving of channels and them going off and on (the legit box`s went also here) is preparation for N3

No worries,did a slow service scan and everything is back.

Lost SS1/2 & 3 here as well as S*y1/2 & 3
Also, no Five USA or Fiver (or whatever it's called now)

Quick scan picks no channels up at all, slow scan still misses these out, I beleive they've been moved to a different transponder but can't see why they're not being picked up.

Edit: All picked up again must have taken about 3 hours for the messing about to stop.

Last edited:
N3? what is that all about... will it be the end of our beloved dbox..?

Yesterday half of my channels stopped working. SSport 2 and 4 are okay but 1 and 3 are not (as an example)! I'm guessing that they have moved so I tried a bruteforce scan and it only finds about 60 channels. Fast scan always fails possibly because I don't have right frequencies. I've noticed before that when I do a scan it doesn't pick up all channels but I've had a working service file up till now. Is there a fix for this? Or can someone provide me with a working Uddingston / South Lanarkshire services file?
I've tried a few different images but they all return the same channel list.
Tearing my hair out :-(
Thanks in advace...

Not wanting to harp on about the search button on the top RH side of this page,
but did you even read thru the rest of the recent posts?

You would have seen the services files that i had posted for your area only a couple of posts below

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/230490/

You should always read thru a few pages of posts, or use the search function, cause its more than likely, your question would always have a solution already listed buddy.

northlanarkshire/southlanarkshire, are both served off the uddingston hub

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back