Hair Straighteners

badaman

Inactive User
Reaction score
No not for me: spook : - for the mrs she said she wants GHD ones what ever that is can anyone kindly advise to where these are obtainable from and how much would they cost thanks

-Badaman

You can get them from the ghd uk website mate. ghd-uk.co.uk/mini.php from £69 with Free thermal protector and mat and free next day delivery.

paid nearly 100 quid for my daughters , uses them every day so , its worth paying as they are supposed to be the best ,

supposed to be best, but came 3rd in recent tests the babyliss pro230 came top.but if you want some ghd i seen some in tj hughes the other day and regis hair salons sell them.

i bought my g/f some GHD ones for xmas, paid about £100 for them, with a heat mat and some oils for hair, or whatever it was in the bottle.

I remember a few years ago my daughter asked me to get her a set of GHD's, she handed me £120 and told me to goto the local hairdressers, I went to Boot's first and saw a pair of Babyliss things for about £7, I bought them and took them home all pleased with myself coz I had just saved my daughter £113, when she seen them she cracked up and sent me back to get a refund!

Women!

I remember a few years ago my daughter asked me to get her a set of GHD's, she handed me £120 and told me to goto the local hairdressers, I went to Boot's first and saw a pair of Babyliss things for about £7, I bought them and took them home all pleased with myself coz I had just saved my daughter £113, when she seen them she cracked up and sent me back to get a refund!

Women!

dont blame her one bit, ghd's are quite good but last year sure they had a problem which catching fire try doing some research on the net, i personally have a pair of morphy richards and gave my daughter a pair too they look exactly the same as the Ghd. My neighbour bought her daughter a pair of ghd the year before last christmas and they broke so she had to send them back to get fixed(they only come with a 1 year waranty and the morphy richards come with 2 years warranty).

if she wants ghd's best not to disappoint though, the web site in the other post always has offers on so keep checking on it and if you register they wil e-mail you the latest offers

I heard GHD are overrated. I've heard lots of problems with them going wrong in the past. My girlfriend was set on getting a pair as her straightners get some serious use but she bought this pair of cordless Babyliss straightners, which she found to be fantastic.

If you know anyone with a sallys card go there get a pair of chs the girl nbought a pair for backup for her ghds like you need 2 but hey she says they are just as good.or my mum bought a pair of she digital from ebay supposedly made in same factory as ghds she paid £30 for them

my g/f just got remingtons new straight in a stroke,from house of fraser to replace her vidal sassoon straighteners, thought we would struggle to find any to match the vidal ones she tryed ghd and said the vidal were miles better, she now says the remingtons are better still.theyre about £45 normally, got them from house of fraser 10% in the sale and a further 10% until sunday for frasercard holders.

I'll send you a copy of my latest income-tax bill, that'll make anyone's hair stand on end for weeks - dunno if it'll straighten it out tho....

nearly all of the GHD on ebay are fakes because a lad from work gets them from china for about £8 delivered..........so save yourself some money and buy clairol or similiar brands from places like argos

Back