Hain voices fear over BNP victory

The local Conservative MP for Sevenoaks, Michael Fallon, described the BNP's victory as "worrying".[/COLOR]

I welcome this, scared immigrants mean cheaper labour, this may actually end up helping our economy as we'll be able to compete with the Chinese on labour costs.

Vote BNP - It's good for business.

Every time that happens I vote BNP as well.

Lousy immigrants making the paper in my bin stick to the sides!

lol, what I meant to say was that council tax is rising but services are getting worse. Near where I live, there are enough potholes but nothing is being done about it. They are talking about reducing the bin collections now. So where is all the money I pay for council tax going?

Its small things like this, plus immgrants getting favoured which is pissing off people.

Last few years or so, Ive been voting libdems. Cant be voting for labour as they screw everything up now. Voting for libdems is kinda my protest vote.

Doesn't matter who you vote for. It's the hierarchy in the civil service who run this country and they don't change.
That's why the ordinary people: white, black, yellow, asian, irish, english, scottish, welsh and the rest are and always will be shit on.

If the BNP ever got to power they'd shit on everyone as well and probably raid the purse also.

I welcome this, scared immigrants mean cheaper labour, this may actually end up helping our economy as we'll be able to compete with the Chinese on labour costs.

Vote BNP - It's good for business.

Maybe that was tongue in cheek.
If it wasn't then I'd get back down the doctors if I were you m8.
Your current medication is obviously not doing you any good.

Why do people think that voting BNP will increase efficiency at a local level?

Surely all their time would be spent on rounding up people who don't look like the pasty faced vitamin deficient stereotype they seem to wish for, and placing them 'back on the boat they came in on'

After they have gone, who is going to pick our produce, clean our offices/public toilets, and play Othello?

Perhaps Nick Griffin will 'black up' for our amusement once we are back to our eternal Christian hegemony (that never existed, but hey?)?

Any one fancy a curry?

Maybe that was tongue in cheek.
If it wasn't then I'd get back down the doctors if I were you m8.
Your current medication is obviously not doing you any good.

Damn that immigrant that works down the pharmacy must have given me the wrong medication again. I am sorry if I offended.

can we not get that witchy fella banned again ?
he's a bad influence on the forum.
;)

lol.

I'm sure Jaffa took it in the manner intended :)

I hope (gulp).

:)

lol.

I was honestly getting scared, an apologetic PM was imminent.

Curry is British.

:)

I had a nice Chicken Phalla yesterday, got it from Asda from the world food section, the freshly cooked bit, next to pizzas (obviously italian!) and chinese grub.

Dont normally buy but thought it was new and damn was it nice and spicy.

Your right though, curries are British in the sense what we love and eat here is nothing like that in Asia. I guess its cooked for Britain eh.

Now it seems BNP are pissing off footy fans
MINISTER SLAMS BNP 'SORRY SAGA' | Premier League Football Transfer News, Football News, Fixtures, Results, Match Reports, Stats

and lol, I found this. BNP are highly active in Bangladesh pmsl
http://www.bnpbd.com/

Back