Hain voices fear over BNP victory

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
I cant see the councils changing the policies. I cant understand why foreigners get preference, if anything, it should be equal. No wonder BNP are winning votes. I cant see how councils/govt gonna tackle this without changing their favourable polices.

Source BBC

A former minister has warned that the UK's main parties are "complacent" about the British National Party, after the BNP won a local election victory.

Labour MP Peter Hain told The Independent Britain's recession offered "fertile" territory for the BNP.

He was speaking after the BNP won a seat at a by-election for Sevenoaks District Council in Kent.

The party has hailed what it described as its "first breakthrough" south of the River Thames.

Mr Hain said: "Everybody across the political spectrum - especially the Labour Party - has to prioritise beating the BNP with a vigorous strategy based on grassroots politics to win local trust and also making sure we deliver on affordable housing and deliver on jobs.

"There is very fertile territory for [the BNP] now. When people are losing their jobs and there is an economic downturn... it's heaven-made for them."

His comments to the newspaper followed the BNP's victory in a council seat previously held by the Labour party in the Swanley St Mary's ward.

BNP candidate Paul Golding received 408 votes, beating Labour's Mike Hogg by 86 votes.

Councillor Golding said local young people found it "almost impossible" to get a council house.

He blamed a policy that allocated council houses to "foreigners and asylum seekers".

The local Conservative MP for Sevenoaks, Michael Fallon, described the BNP's victory as "worrying".

Mr Hain said: "Everybody across the political spectrum - especially the Labour Party - has to prioritise beating the BNP with a vigorous strategy based on grassroots politics to win local trust and also making sure we deliver on affordable housing and deliver on jobs.

theyre fooked before they even begin then aint they lol

this muppet was (is?) my local MP, what a total tosser lol

country is getting messed up, Im not surprised there is anger when foreigners get money, houses etc ahead of the poor uk citizens. Something isnt right. Council tax is due to rise, and services getting less. The dustbin men came, took my box full of paper and dumped half of it, when I checked, there was still paper in there. Not sure if they were told to tak a certain amount lol or just a lazy fook.

The dustbin men came, took my box full of paper and dumped half of it, when I checked, there was still paper in there.

Every time that happens I vote BNP as well.

Lousy immigrants making the paper in my bin stick to the sides!

Every time that happens I vote BNP as well.

Lousy immigrants making the paper in my bin stick to the sides!

you're lucky you have the option to vote BNP.

In the run up to our last council elections the street light outside my house was of for 22.85 hours straight. I was enraged by this and felt certain this was due to the local council employing substandard Eastern European labour

I swore then that I would vote BNP cuz i felt sure they had the answer to the problem.

Can you imagine how utterly gutted I was to find come polling day that my only options were SNP, Labour, Conservative and some f*cking enviro spastic!!!!!

It's just not right!!

if i could i would vote BNP . its time for change ... i loved the thread that was locked it was exactly how i feel .

not trying to start an argument m8, but I think it's absurd that anyone who doesn't actually consider themselves British would want to vote for a party called The British National Party?

:err:

V strange

kick all the immigrants out.

im packing my bags right now.

:Hit:

ps do i class myself as immigrant?
im 3rd gen indian asian born here in uk.

Last edited:
from my point of view i can only predict that the support for the bnp will increase.

due to the fact that unemployment is increasing, social standing, segragation, misconceptions, and poor understanding of other cultures/practices.

sad really.

the sooner the country recovers from the recession the better for us all.

:pimp:

kick all the immigrants out.

im packing my bags right now.

:Hit:

ps do i class myself as immigrant?
im 3rd gen indian asian born here in uk.

Then you're British.
But that doesn't mean you can't proud of your your heritage.

not trying to start an argument m8, but I think it's absurd that anyone who doesn't actually consider themselves British would want to vote for a party called The British National Party?

:err:

V strange

i know what your saying m8 . i could have worded it better but to be honest im fed up with SF they are ment to be a nationalist party . .. yea right . i want a party over here like the BNP. a party for its own people first . in england scotland wales .you all have the chance to change this . its up to you . or you can stay politicaly correct for another 10-20 years and everything you believe in will have been distroyed .

just mho .. dont shoot me for it . ops sorry in a few years time i more than likely would be . .. ill be a racist and bigiot .. eh sorry no these people come here dont need to work everything is handed to them then tell us we need to change . ..... i hope to god the BNP win more and more seats in the uk . maybe then over here the parties might follow instead of being to worried about upsetting some visitor . if they dont like our rules our costoms our god . then feck off back to were you came from . i for one am sick of paying for you .

rant ended .

i hope to god the BNP win more and more seats in the uk . maybe then over here the parties might follow instead of being to worried about upsetting some visitor . if they dont like our rules our costoms our god . then feck off back to were you came from . i for one am sick of paying for you.

I'd prefer people learnt to speak up for themselves instead of relying on a political organisation to do it for them.

Shall we start The People Party? I think it's a good idea. But I'm boss ;)

:drink:

I'd prefer people learned to speak up for themselves instead of relying on a political organisation to do it for them.

Sign me up.

But wouldn't that make "The People Party" a political organisation?

I is votin big oily tit party....

I'd prefer people learnt to speak up for themselves instead of relying on a political organisation to do it for them.

that would be great m8 . 1 problem is . we can have things like the black music awards the muslim council for this or that . you get the drift . you imagine a whites music award . hell i cant see the bbc doing a shows on that . we cant speak out m8 . if you do it in work you can be sacked for racism . these people are winning . they slowly but surly changing the countries they move to into a mirror image of what they left . i was in london few weeks back . seen a news report about ( srhia) (sp) law being practiced there and in most large uk cities . . hell i know alad that stop his kid and another fighting he put both in his car brought the other child home . he is being charge with assult. he aint allowed to touch the child . ffs . yet these people come and want to make a whole new set of rules and get away with it ... .. sorry i had enough of this walking on egg shells with them . i cant even go to the gym without them selling big issue . and i know the goverment are paying them a fortune just to stay here .

Sign me up.

But wouldn't that make "The People Party" a political organisation?

It would not be political under my command ;) simple rules and regulations we ALL have to follow, wealth would be shared properly. One party, one people. The People Party. Make a logo. And I'm boss.

That's two members now, we should do a big brother style experiment? , the spooks throw in the scenario's and we deal with them?

It would not be political under my command ;) simple rules and regulations we ALL have to follow, wealth would be shared properly. One party, one people. The People Party. Make a logo. And I'm boss.

That's two members now, we should do a big brother style experiment? , the spooks throw in the scenario's and we deal with them?

it's starting to sound a bit like communism to me.
but f*ck it ...sign me up anyway.

as second member do I get to wear some kind of military uniform?

that would raaaaaawk!!!

Back