had shd8900 for 3 days....

Gerryd13

Inactive User
Reaction score
and still cant view sly tv.,...where am i going wrong?? please someone help me

on spark, i do a scan and only pick a few channels then when i put a satellite fav list it just says no or bad signal

when i switch to e2 i get everything but just no picture. i tried my c lines started oscam up but still no picture?!
please help a very stresssed man out

when you say on e2 that you "get everything but just no picture" are you saying you get free to air channels but not $ky ones?

try ftp'ing to the box and set the permissions for oscam.server to 755, also what directory do you have your files in?

How do I set it up to 755 and yea I get all free view just no sly

I use filezilla. Right click> file permissions>755 okay. Restart oscam and give that a go

alright mate, just got back in from work so going to give it a go....what files and what directory??

well that didnt worked....used filezilla and it was already set to 755....just still get a bank screen on ly channels

I'm using e2 and install oscam thru dcc. Would I apply the same to mgcamd.

when I use spark I can view some sly channels where some or a lot are missing and as soon I stick a channel list up it all goes to no or bad signal except free viewfree view

What image are you using?

The HDMU images that are posted here are some of the best at the moment.

It sounds like its just a cam problem.

What do mean cam problem?? I'm using e2 image that came with the box. I tried to use a hdmu image from another forum but it just wouldn't upload??!!

Out of the box I don't think they work that well. You need to flash one of the hdmu images posted here

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Which one is the best and is it the normal way to flash?! After I flash the new image what do I do to receive sly tv

Download one of the Hdmu images listed here and follow the installation instructions ........then post back

tried to do it but only allowed one download....plus when i try to flash the HDMU image i get the 7 70 code but i know my usb stick is formatted to fat32 plus ive used it to flash other stuff!!

Try again and then try again some times it takes a few goes.....failing that try another image........once you've flashed a Hdmu image then follow the tutorial I also posted

Back