Guy is trying to scam me on ebay..

so basically if i pay him the money. and he doesnt send the car then im fooked?? and i aint gonna get the money back.

i need to find a way to do him...

and do him hard.

hotmale said:
i need to find a way to do him...

and do him hard.
can u make a check??
tell him u dont like to pay by computer say u will send him a check

cos u owe somebody a grand over there
if u send him a check for car + grand
ask him to send u the diff back

see if that works
lol

nice on dave, ill give that a go. ive also been reading about bankers drafts on the net. ive read into the 419 nigerian car scam and this deffinetly fits it.

i read some that i should make a fake western union or similar reciept saying that this much money has been transfered into the account,

the guys gonna go down to the shop and they gonna boo him off.

he scammer doesnt seem to be replying any more. ive sent him couple emails, but nuting. i might send him some fake details and let him get excited for a bit

keep palming him alog and keep annoying him for the reg number that you want to get a hpi check on it for outstanding finance and possible vehicle damage and insurance claims on the car

the guy is thick, i dont no what on earth hes going on about.

think about it...

let's say that I give you the info that you ask... and then list the car
again... on eBay... and use the deatils from... who is the one who make the
fraud here? and believe me that is not the first time when happend this to
me...

Regards!

all i want is the god dam registration number. i sent me a 'nice' little email telling him the reasons y i want it. (hpi). just gotta wait for spasticated comment now.

i asked the guy running the 419 scam baiters website to make me a fake western union reciept with the scammers details on it. hope he makes me one so i can send it to the scammer.

just read this thread, lol string him out as long as you can, about time the scamers got messed with

what about the whole forum requesting information to enable an hpi check. just post his email address we email him on mass and fill his inbox with crepe.
better still email everyone you know to do the same, if we get it big enough his isp will disable his account

419 Nigerian Scams

Take a look at the 419 eater website. I am not sure if I can post the URL. Let me know if this is OK and I will post it here for you. The guys runmning this site know all about the scams and how to bait and scam them.

The URL www.419eater.com

Boab

scam

The same guy tried to scam me when i was looking to buy a Misibishi FTO again he said he was English and moved to Milan
Same bullshit
Cheers
Chevie

: dipsy :
hotmale said:
check this out guys and tell me what u think. i am looking to buy a new car and was just browsing on ebay and i cam accross a cheap bmw, i emailed the seller and look at what he responded.

im quite sure i read about this kinda thing before. could some tell me whether this guys really tring to scam me.

i dont wanna loose out on a heavy deal..

ps. i responded to him by saying that i will personally drive to milan and give him cash and drive the car back to the uk.. c what he says..

The same guy tried to scam me when i was looking to buy a Misibishi FTO again he said he was English and moved to Milan
Same bullshit
Cheers
Chevie

Back