Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gutted

someone better call the old bill daylight robbery i thought was a thing of the past GRRRRRRR

fooking german gay boy blond goaty referee get bummed by figo to disallow a perfectly good goal

on the reply it seemed as if he was kept down by a arm over his shoulder thats what it looked like to me ..but brill fight back by the england team..

lol

yep agree MB but he didnt make an attempt to jump and get the ball in the air just fell down to the floor like he just won an oscar for acting and boy did he act well

there was absolutely nothing wrong with sol campbell's goal and I know this sounds like sour grapes but we were fecking robbed and forget top striker awards i think ashley cole is by far the best defender in the whole tournament, he's and frank lampards soul and guts kept us among it tonight, and I don't mean to be funny boodykaka2003 but your talking out of your arse m8 we had 11 players tonight they had 12 with the feckin ref :mad:

we were robbed

ashley cole made ronaldo look ordinary he did play very well but in fairness beckham i reckon might have been carrying an injury into the tournament as he come alive in the last 2mins of extra time what do ya think?

they was better than us from attacking and they gave us alot of problems but we held out well and deserved to be in the postition we was in, the best team never won when the ref was as ian right says a homer..... 2bob ref how he got in the tornament i dunno :(

beckham ... who ?

did he play in the tornament ?, cant moan about becks he has been a good captain before but i wish he might have been injured for this campaign as his heart was not there like normal :(

disapointed is one word robbed is another but i still think we was one of the best teams in the tornament so we can be proud of that :)

Back