Gutted

pipehose said:
now boys take it on the chin
i would like to once......just once get beat in a game like that and say we were well beat and honestly so, but I can't because thats not the first and i very much doubt that it'll be the last time a referee is against us, can any neuteral watching tonight honestly say that wan*er ref wasn't against us ?

i think you should be like the scots and say hay we lost lets have a party ..lol

madbomber said:
i think you should be like the scots and say hay we lost lets have a party ..lol
@ mb herre here where is it i will go to it
im of for another 6 weeks so can travel

now boys would you have said that if it was there goal that was disallowed ..

i can only agree we was robbed, this is were a 4th official with quick replay on tv monitor is vital, now adays there are so many cameras on the play that the ref is at a real disadvantage.
on the tv it didnt actually show where the ref was but he shouldnt have been far away, i wonder what he will realy think when he sees it on tv
1 i got it right
2 sh*t got it wrong !!!!

i would have a party :)

but i would not go in and run my business and then i would be buggered from the hangover :(

im very proud of the boys they carry there hearts on there sleeve and are all proud to wear the england shirt, you cant ask for more than that.

we lost... we will be back and cause some more upsets along the way.

COMON ENGLAND ;)

pipehose said:
@ mb herre here where is it i will go to it
im of for another 6 weeks so can travel

lol pipe i cant travel at the mo, but if your ever in kent i'll have a good pi55 up with ya :)

:Cry: :Cry: :Cry: Sorry but thats it for me.

For me ashley cole was the best player out there he worked he's ass off. ST G ST G

to be honest i am a scot and i was watching it ,and i thought they held up very well
but you know penaltys they can go anywhere..but they were the weaker side that i could see ,not the england i have watched in the past .

Bronto said:
lol pipe i cant travel at the mo, but if your ever in kent i'll have a good pi55 up with ya :)
might take you up on that in august. going that direction on holidays when i get my new car

Gutted

Becks was flat as a Pancake really out of sorts

But the lads did us proud an it was only through a bad ref we are out

Right Alex bring The Rooney in :)

an Cmonnnnnnnnnnnn Ruuuuuuuuud Boy cmon Holland ive got mi shirt on now

Even though you do look like the Donkey out of Shrek

The Future is Orange :Cheers:

pipehose said:
might take you up on that in august. going that direction on holidays when i get my new car

just let me know m8 that would be nice :)

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

When the ref is such a dick,
then you miss a penalty kick,
Other things just make you swear and curse,
When you're chewing life's gristle,
Don't grumble,
Give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best.
And...

Always look on the bright side of life.
[whistle]
Always look on the light side of life.
[whistle]

@ scoot supporting holand

does that mean i have to support france :(

come on portugal I say ;)

@ rab rpmsfl :)

well lads a ll i can say ive enjoyed the banter on here to night and thats how it should be so lets enjoy

Well iam pissed and still :Cry: :Cry: :Cry:

Anyone want to buy a England shirt..................

Back