CD & DVD Guidance on DVD R Bargains?

M

Mad Ferret

Can anyone recommend a good deal for DVD discs? Preferably the big packs of 50 or 100, not the RW's but the single writes. Thanx people.

Good site RAT,my friend has just brought a dvd-writer and she says the best and cheapest place is blankdiscshop :Clap:

I bought a pack of 50 datasafe from comp fair for £30.
I'd keep away from them 2x bullpaq (green)
Had nowt but trouble with them.
:) :) :)

my friend said she only uses the x1 dvd-r cuz the others she used have been cack,bit more expensive i think but worth it in the long run.....;)

my preference is the neo dvdr, NEO PREMIUM 4 SPEED CERTIFIED - THE BEST DYE YOU CAN BUY !!!
The New NEO4X PREMIUM with the sensational NEW RITEK G04 DYE is now here. This is undoubtedly the worlds best quality burn, one of which you have to see to believe. The DYE's phenomenal success has had thousands of customers clamoring to get their mits on these babies time and time again. RITEK have perfected the 4 x Speed dye so now you can burn a FULL disc in UNDER 15 MINUTES !

see [DLMURL="http://www.playstationmods.com/cdr.htm"]NEO4X[/DLMURL] for prices

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried bigpockets.co.uk ?? Go for any that use the Ritek dye as they're more compatible with DVD players. Stay away from Bulkcr@p

FWS are excellent.

Back