Guess what we got for Christmas

just got back from seeing him. Hes a wee Christmas cracker lol. They are calling him Jaksen
Thanks for all the kind wishes :)

Congratulations, the best present of all

Congratulations mate !!

Hope the family have a great xmas

Jason :D

Nice one mate, bet that's made yer Christmas.
HH.

Congratulations Ian!

And he's so bonny - what a Christmas present!

:Cheers:

Congratulations, what a great Christmas present. Bet the Christmas dinner was naff though! ;)

Congratulations, unlucky for the little kid though. My dad's born on christmas day... He hates it. Not as many presents :p

Congratulations Ian, nice one mate, great prezzie :)

Congrats 2 u and the family mate.

Bet he will hate his bday when he is older cuz as people already said less presents and even worse they will buy him a joint present :(

All the best

Ray

Nope his mum and dad have sorted the Christmas birthday thing lol Hes gonna have a Half birthday every June :)
We are just on our way to see him again. We still cant get the smile from our faces.

Last edited:
Nope his mum and dad have sorted the Christmas birthday thing lol Hes gonna have a Half birthday every June :)
We are just on our way to see him again. We still cant get the smile from our faces.

Nice idea. My daughters birthday is at the End of November, and that's hard enough just before Christmas.

Congratulations ian aye i bet your so happy mate. best Christmass presant ever :)

fireblade.

Back