iPhone GreenPois0n RC5 iOS 4.2.1 Untethered Jailbreak for Windows & Mac

i tried updating mate and it made no difference
the latest update through itunes is 4.3.1 so i would decline for now

the hard reset didnt work for me either but it may for you as its only 1 letter out on the keypad......fingers crossed

other than that it may be worth having the digitzer replaced
never done 1 myself but only about £25 in shops to do iirc
how do i do the hard reset mate, is that the restore via itunes, or the reset from the phone itself.

how do i do the hard reset mate, is that the restore via itunes, or the reset from the phone itself.

on the phone mate
wont effect your jailbreak

goto settings / general / reset

there are a few options
you can try reset keyboard dictionary first and if not then reset all settings

didnt make a difference mate, im just gunna update it now via itunes as theres meant to be a new jailbreak for 4.3 2moro morning at 5, and if not its just going on ebay for spares or repairs, lol!

didnt make a difference mate, im just gunna update it now via itunes as theres meant to be a new jailbreak for 4.3 2moro morning at 5, and if not its just going on ebay for spares or repairs, lol!

maybe worth having the digitizer replaced tho mate
depending on how much the phone cost you in the first place

maybe worth having the digitizer replaced tho mate
depending on how much the phone cost you in the first place
i got it free off a friend as he did an insurance job to get a new 1 as this 1 isnt in fantastic condition, just thought id have a mess about with it while i decided the best thing to do with it.

i got it free off a friend as he did an insurance job to get a new 1 as this 1 isnt in fantastic condition, just thought id have a mess about with it while i decided the best thing to do with it.

if you got it free mate then i would take it into a shop and have the digitizer replaced for sure
they are great phones and for the repair fee you have a good deal
or even more money if you flog it on ebay lol

if you got it free mate then i would take it into a shop and have the digitizer replaced for sure
they are great phones and for the repair fee you have a great phone
or even more money if you flog it on ebay lol
aye the thing is though mate with him reporting it as lost obviously its been blocked so its not much good really, was gunna keep it and just use it for games and music, that was the whole point of me jailbreaking, but seen there going on ebay for £150 spares or repairs so might just cash it in!:proud:

aye the thing is though mate with him reporting it as lost obviously its been blocked so its not much good really, was gunna keep it and just use it for games and music, that was the whole point of me jailbreaking, but seen there going on ebay for £150 spares or repairs so might just cash it in!:proud:

ahh of course
true
well your on a winner either way lol

ahh of course
true
well your on a winner either way lol
well im saying its been blocked, iv actually got an orange sim card in it at the minute and its coming up t mobile across the top and letting me dial in and out, he only reported it 2 or 3 days ago but surely it will get switched off at some point, dont really get why it hasnt thought they would of done that instantly!

well im saying its been blocked, iv actually got an orange sim card in it at the minute and its coming up t mobile across the top and letting me dial in and out, he only reported it 2 or 3 days ago but surely it will get switched off at some point, dont really get why it hasnt thought they would of done that instantly!

give it a week or 2 then see what happens
maybe worth the repair if they dont
but i agree, i thought phones were barred instantly on reporting them

give it a week or 2 then see what happens
maybe worth the repair if they dont
but i agree, i thought phones were barred instantly on reporting them
yeah ill just see what happens mate if it stays on then great, if not ill get something for it as spares, im thinking its only been barred from orange network but with them using t mobile now aswell its letting me use the orange sim on the t mobile network, thats a total guess really though, thanks for all the help getting it sorted mate anyway, been a great help! :proud:

Back