iPhone NEW How To Download PAID App Store Apps FREE iOS 9 - 9.1 / 9.2 NO Jailbreak iPhone

DoomedEarl

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;yKR5lZSIrI8]https://youtu.be/yKR5lZSIrI8[/video]

Published on Dec 7, 2015

How To Download PAID App Store Apps FREE iOS 7 / 8 / 9 - 9.1 / 9.2 Without A Jailbreak iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch - Subscribe, Like & Share. Thanks :")

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Re: NEW How To Download PAID App Store Apps FREE iOS 9 - 9.1 / 9.2 NO Jailbreak iPhon

Thank you, I'll try this tonight

Re: NEW How To Download PAID App Store Apps FREE iOS 9 - 9.1 / 9.2 NO Jailbreak iPhon

thanks for the heads up

It's now gone from the app store. Follow the guide from about 50 seconds and download via the backup link :)

still live? can't get the backup link to work

I just opened the backup link and it downloaded the file so I guess it is. Give it another go

Does this still work? Recently I upgraded to a I Phone 6S but I still have my old 4S knocking around so it maybe worth while trying. thanks

Ive given up with this method as the apps only run for a few weeks if your lucky , after that they open and jump straight back to home screen :-/

Back