green screen pli 3.0

It will be grand now till the next update breaks it again lol

Yes,but i least i never suffered alone.Hit lots of users.New image build is going to have a few problems i guess.I would have thought they would do a test before putting out updates.

Yes,but i least i never suffered alone.Hit lots of users.New image build is going to have a few problems i guess.I would have thought they would do a test before putting out updates.

It must have been the only bug as they would normally mark them as beta if they were unsure,but then again if you are updating from the menu its not going to show if its beta or not,

My point being its not always a good thing to be constantly updating but at least you can draw their attention to any bugs you find :)

My point being its not always a good thing to be constantly updating but at least you can draw their attention to any bugs you find :)[/QUOTE]

Hello mate yes you are completely right it is a gamble when you update,it a shame and i always have my fingers crossed and hold my breath.
its not the first time i have updated with the A8P sim every other time has gone smoothly was unlucky this time and not alot i could do as it was a bug.When i was watching the update it seemed to be mostly plugins.
Here is a question for you.Is it possible to view and pick the updates to install or is it all or nothing.
Cheers

Just use that backup plugin Wiz569 posted before updating. If update fails you will be back to a working state very quickly.

Just use that backup plugin Wiz569 posted before updating. If update fails you will be back to a working state very quickly.

posted where i can not find it..besides alot of time when the box crashes you are not able to do anything with box but flash as you can not access the box so i don't bother with a backup..or is there a back door trick you know?
and im good at flashing and getting box how i want it as i have had loads of practice done in 5 mins as i have copies of all files etc to zap back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back