green screen of death dm800hd

gonzoarsenal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi and has anyone got a cure till the green screen on rebooting dm800hd clone as it will not get past start up and worst of all i just did a channel rescan?
Thanks in advance:Drool:

Hi and has anyone got a cure till the green screen on rebooting dm800hd clone as it will not get past start up and worst of all i just did a channel rescan?
Thanks in advance:Drool:

A green screen will usually be caused by the last thing you did or installed.

If you no longer have a FTP connection youll struggle to correct it even if you know what you did last and a reflash is the only solution.

i am having this issue too and after its solved i got a No ca found error.

I always have worked with vu boxes so this is new to me. I will try to reflash but might end up with a hammer to fix it forever :Drool:

i just installed a channel rescan

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks i am home this afternoon so will see what the craic is then

Discovered a cure. I am a healer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found a download but am new to this site so do not know whether I can post or I may get in trouble and me only new?

pm sent mate

yes flashed a new safe image with no hassel

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have get a green screen first you could reed what gives the problem
than you were maybe able to remove the problem most problems willl come by a wrong skin so try first to remove that with dcc
and it will work again....

the worst thing will be that after flashing he could lose all settings,channellist and cccam.cfg so if he has a sharebox he can lose all ...

the worst thing will be that after flashing he could lose all settings,channellist and cccam.cfg so if he has a sharebox he can lose all ...

Box exploding and burning his house down is properly the worst that could happen.

I was getting green screen of death whenever I tried to do a rescan - I just reset to factory default and it got rid of problem and then used dreamboxedit to send back bouquets onto the box. A bit easier that pushing new image onto box and it might work !!!

I was getting green screen of death whenever I tried to do a rescan - I just reset to factory default and it got rid of problem and then used dreamboxedit to send back bouquets onto the box. A bit easier that pushing new image onto box and it might work !!!

In the first post he says his box wont complete start up so he wont be able to do a factory reset.

Back