Grand National Tips

Irish Invader -win
Big Fella Thanks -place
Cant Buy Time -place

I used BetFair last year and offered some bet, cant remember the odds, was about 12 or 13 to 1. Well horse won and I got in total about £60.

This year Im using Paddy Power, as they are paying out each way wins on the first 5 instead of 4 finishes.

My money is on Irish Invader and Kilbeggan Blade. But I fancy Comply or Die and Offshore Account. I may put in another bet.

No for me, 7th and 11th.

I think anyone that backed the winner will probably have got it in a sweep stake and backed it aswell.

l had 10 pound bet on my will each way , he came 3rd . have l won anythin ?

i won fook all first bet for yrs

cost me £16
lol
fook the national

How could you get Mon Mome at 50/1 when he has been 100/1 virtually since the horses were named, the odds wouldn't drop so quick and go back up so fast?? I smell a bit of BS m8

I made the bet first thing this morning on Coral's Website, I was gutted that I chose to stick to the odds given then.

I made an each way bet of £1 (£2 total) on Cerium which came in fifth. Again gutted because I have 500-1 odds on that one which would have given me £125. Why oh why it couldn't have come in fourth.

On and NO BS here.

in the sun Ladbrokes where given 100-1 when the paper went to print ,,, Williamhill where showing 60-1 and u say coral at 50-1

l dont bet normaly but if this is the case dont u lot shop around first .. thats big differences

I made the bet first thing this morning on Coral's Website, I was gutted that I chose to stick to the odds given then.

I made an each way bet of £1 (£2 total) on Cerium which came in fifth. Again gutted because I have 500-1 odds on that one which would have given me £125. Why oh why it couldn't have come in fourth.

On and NO BS here.

You would have had money back on Cerium had you backed outside Ladbrokes, WH, Coral, as Paddy Power and most of the other online bookies were all going 5 places.

Sump

3rd here

i went on the friday ,,,7 races wins,,,0
bookies clean in AGAIN.

Back