Grand National Tips

The Bouncer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all was wondering if anybody was having a punt on the National and if yes who you backing. I quite fancy Black Apalchi or L'Ami this year. I gt the first four last year but never placed the bet :sad:

Not a betting man myself..but a few of my mates fancy the horse Ruby Walsh is riding, might stick 25p each way on it lol, mind you it would help if I knew the name of it. :Biggrin2:

:Cheers:

Not a betting man myself..but a few of my mates fancy the horse Ruby Walsh is riding, might stick 25p each way on it lol, mind you it would help if I knew the name of it. :Biggrin2:

:Cheers:

'My Will' roughly 7/1 Fav at the moment
HH.

State Of Play or Parsons Legacy for me

non runners so far

Bagan NR
Beat The Boys NR
Bible Lord NR
Black Appalachi NR
Mattock Ranger NR
Niche Market NR
Pomme Tiepy

non runners so far

Bagan NR
Beat The Boys NR
Bible Lord NR
Black Appalachi NR
Mattock Ranger NR
Niche Market NR
Pomme Tiepy

Black Appalachi's a non runner? That's a new one on me as I backed it this morning. The only thing that's put a doubt in my mind is the going, he likes it soft. Others I fancy, State of Play, trainer has laid it out for this race, Kilbeggan Blade needs it soft as well though, Darkness and Offshore Account (had a small e/w this morning at 33/1).

Sump

Black Apalchi isn't a non runner as I have backed it aswell, I also fancy Idle Talk at 66's E/W & Chelsea Harbour E/W.

The Wifey has picked Cloudy Lane & Snowy Morning both E/W

Black Apalchi isn't a non runner as I have backed it aswell, I also fancy Idle Talk at 66's E/W & Chelsea Harbour E/W.

The Wifey has picked Cloudy Lane & Snowy Morning both E/W

Yeah I can't understand why Slyboy has it in his non runner list

Sump

I am backing the same one I backed last year, hopefully a better result this time but its only for fun so I don't really care.

Butlers cabin and I will stick a fiver on Irish invader (think thats the name) just for an outsider.

non runners so far

Bagan NR
Beat The Boys NR
Bible Lord NR
Black Appalachi NR
Mattock Ranger NR
Niche Market NR
Pomme Tiepy

sorry boys and girls that list was from first thing this morning from bet fred the new amended non runners are

Bagan NR
Beat The Boys NR
Bible Lord NR
Companero NR
Iron Man NR
Maljimar NR
Mattock Ranger NR
Niche Market NR
Patsy Hall NR
Pomme Tiepy NR

I am backing the same one I backed last year, hopefully a better result this time but its only for fun so I don't really care.

Butlers cabin and I will stick a fiver on Irish invader (think thats the name) just for an outsider.

McCoy is riding Butlers Cabin this year so it seems a decent choice m8, still have a feelin in ma gut that it will be out of Black Apalchi & L'Ami

I've gone for Irish invader, Rambling Minster and a couple of outsiders, L'ami, Cloudy Lane..

fingers crossed!!

My Will, Rambling Minster & L'ami for me, but only a little £2 dabble on each :)
I know sod all about Horse racing and betting, but Rambling Minster is the hot tip from my horse racing mad buddy :) L'ami is my 'quids in' bet, and My Will just as some extra high class cover, I hope!

For those that don't know, L'ami has fallen at the first fence in the last 2 grand nationals. Third time lucky! If he gets over the first fence he'll be off like a rocket :thumbsup:

i was given L'ami as a tip start of week by a guy who also told me (and my workmates) about Big Bucks that won at Cheltnham a few weeks back, so il go with that one..

Back