'Gran Turismo 5' Time Trial demo released

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
A Time Trial demo of Gran Turismo 5 has been released.

Featuring the Indianapolis track, it allows players to raise the Nissan 370Z in two configurations. The car can be raced as per normal or tuned with weight reduction and racing modifications.

Times will be uploaded to a global leaderboard as part of a GT Academy contest. The lowest combined time from both trials wins a VIP trip.

The contest will end on January 25.

The 219MB download can be accessed for free from the PS3's PlayStation Network store.

Gran Turismo 5 will be released in 2010.

Gaming - News - 'Gran Turismo 5' Time Trial demo released - Digital Spy

had a go of this last nite, don't know how someone has got 1.36 on that track lol. I got a time of 1.42 on automatic gears, which will be 1.40ish i hope when going to manual as i'll have more control when i have a go later.

I was hopping they would release a better demo than this, ok the price is fab if you win it. But come on how many year have we been waiting and tbh the graphics in this aint that great.

This has to be the longest dragged out game in the history of console gaming lol. All we have seen is demo's and the prolouge version.

downloaded, tried, hated,,,,the gt games was all good but now playing prolouge and this makes me realize how utter shit it really is ,,feels flimmsy fake crap and even looks shit,,,i expected an out of this world racing sim but all we are getting is this shit all the waiting around for nothing....i play my ps3 all the time so dont get me wrong when i say this but look at forza 3 ,,,,,wow come on man this is the best looking and handling racing game out at the mo and there is nooo way gt is gunna even come close...

Last edited:
Back