Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

gran turismo 5 Where Art Thou?

Last gt I played was 3 on the ps2 as it came with the console and I just loved it. Is the rally mode in this game? .

Im the same as you, I got GT3 with my Ps2 and just loved it. The rally mode is in GT5, it's one side of the game im really looking forward to. Can't wait to rag around the grand canyon dirt track.

Same here, first GT game I really played and last one I really enjoyed, my remaining memories of GT3 is power sliding around a sharp corner on an off road track at sunset in a Subaru Impreza with Feeder's 7 Days In The Sun playing - hell of a game.

Same here, first GT game I really played and last one I really enjoyed, my remaining memories of GT3 is power sliding around a sharp corner on an off road track at sunset in a Subaru Impreza with Feeder's 7 Days In The Sun playing - hell of a game.

yes! those feeder tracks were the best to rag it around to!

It has been realsed online and is compiled with SDK 3.300 although the eboot does ask for 3.5 and same with the SFO. Only 14GB :) i was excpecting it to be HUGE

It has been realsed online and is compiled with SDK 3.300 although the eboot does ask for 3.5 and same with the SFO. Only 14GB :) i was excpecting it to be HUGE

Yeah but the trouble is the 3.50 eboot file has keys that can not be decrypted on firmware 3.41. At least thats what they say over on psx scene.

That's why they are having trouble getting nfs hot pursuit to work.

i am un believably dissppointed with this game...
its so boring ! and loading/install/patching is horrific .
was 45 mins before i even got to a race .

ah well back to black ops lol

Turned out well for me, took a chance on it and it's turned out to be brilliant for me. The micro detail in insane. As I've said many a time it's a tweaker's paradise. Graphics are great too. Certainly the best Gran Turismo game since GT3 and for me I think this one tops that in terms of gameplay and feel. I mentioned before that GT4 lacked a certain something that GT3 had, well GT5 has that 'it' factor too.

Bare in mind though that I was not one of the people looking forward to this game for years with baited breath. Nor have I burnt out on GT games ever. GT3 was the only one I played often and for good reason, but I haven't played this type of game for years as well. Never bothered with the Forza's and couldn't get into Dirt or PGR for some reason they just didn't hook me.

There's so many cars to collect and so much stuff to modify and fine tune in this game it's unreal. Put it this way I've been on it all afternoon and I've only had a handful of races. Been busy checking the menus out, seeing what stuff does and doing the licenses which do a brilliant job of easing you into the controls and the handling. Top game.

Last edited:
Back